Book Two: The Family tree (Where do we go from here?)

52

After the whole tour the museum had a little cafe so we went there to sit and breath for while so we could suck in every thing we heard.

Jake and I had a caramel mocha while my mom and dad had their coffee black and as for C.J he had milk with some cookies. We all drink are coffee in silence award glaces at each other but not a surprise when C.J was the first to talk.

 "So what I want to know is how Jake even find Alexandra?" oh the million dollar question.

 "Long story Short Jake is from New York had some "daddy issues" a guy took him in discovered his powers ask the guy to help him find out about his past moved down here cause he heard that he had a sister he didn't now about so yeah" Alexandra tried to give a little details she didn't want to give every thing away because it would cause more drama and more lies.

 "Wow" said Nick, Nick haven't touch his coffee yet he was staring at it as if he waiting for something to wake up from a never ending dream.

 "So now that you guy's know the truth were do we go from here?" Alexandra.

 "Well I guess we could take you back home" said Eric.

 "What!" said C.J and Alexandra patent's.

 "That's the only reason we came here"

 "Your going to take Alex away from us?" said C.J

 "It's what her mother sent us here to do" said Kate.

 "If she wanted them by why didn't she come here her self?" 

 "It's not that easy Kid" said Eric "Vitch is a very powerful guy he as there mother we have to bring them back so we can regroup and fight Vitch"

 "Regroup?" 

 "The army"

 "What!" both Nick and Aliyah yelled.

 "Their just kids!" yelled Nick he slammed his fist on the table.

 "No not really in Sparta you can join the army at age 16 they still can train" said Eric.

 "No, No"

 "I thought it wasn't safe isn't Vitch over there I mean why would he go to a place where he is all ready at?" said Jake.

 "It's not the simple the long you guys stay here you put your self and your family at risk he wants you dead ok!" they all got quite.

 "Ok I'm in" Jake was the first to spoke.

 "Me too" Alexandra took Jake hands he smiled.

 "Alex?" said C.J

 "I'm sorry C.J I have to do this. But listen there's not way in hell were going to Sparta knowing some one over there wants us dead ok and I want people watching over my family and my friends"

 "There has to be a better way" Aliyah whispered.

 "Deal" both Kate and Eric said.

53

 On the ride home there was nothing but silence when Nicked parked out side  of the house.

 "I'm sorry it had to come to this" Nick whispered.

 "Dad and mom please stop I'm so tried for lien and fighting ok can't we just get back to were we use to be" Alexandra said taking off her seat belt.

 "How can we every get back to the things use to be!" Aliyah yelled as she step out of the car.

 "Mom stop and just fucking listen ok I didn't ask for this ok so what can I say I mean what would you do more then 2 times they came after me and Jake and we almost died I don't want to put you guys threw that!" Alexandra was almost into tears.