Book One: (Living a lie) is any one safe? part 7

34

 “Hey Lily have you heard from Alex yet?” said Jasper.

 “Nope. And I send her like 5 text already”

 “Why isn’t she picking up?”

 “I don’t know. What if she’s in trouble?”

 “Like what why would she be in trouble?”

 “I don’t this isn’t like her”

 “Ya your right come get in”

 “Where are we going?”

 “Well since she wont come to us will come to her” Lily and Jasper went in side the car and drove off “Knock knock”

 “Hello Mr. and Mrs. Kingston”

 “Forget it no ones here”

 “Where do you think she maybe?”

 “Meow” a black cat come from behind the house “Aw how cute. Hey kitty, kitty”

 “Ew Lily you know better then to touch dirty animals”

 “Boi please I lick my self every 4 hours when was the last time you took a shower"

 “What the hell!!” Jasper jaw dropped and Lily slowly backed away “Did that cat just talk?”

 “Eh humans these days any how I heard you was looking for Alexandra Kingston is that right?” they slowly moved there heads “Ok good I may be able to help”

 “And how in the world a talking cat is going to do that?” said Jasper getting closer “Listen we don’t have much time do you want my dam help or not?”

 “N-“

 “YES” said Lily cutting Jasper off.

 “What?”

 “Jasper please he maybe right Alexandra could be in trouble”

 “And you taking advice from a cat?”

 “Well at lest we can do is try”

 “Ok let’s go” said the cat they went inside the car and started drove off. “So talking cat where would you think she would be?”

 “Eh I have a name and it’s Ace. Pull your window down I maybe able to smell them”

 “Smell them what are you a dog now?”

 “Hiss. Do you want my help or not?”

 “Jasper shut up or get the fuck out!” said Lily making a right turn. Jasper shut his month and seat back in his seat “I could smell them their close. Keep driving straight”

 Jake drops the mic. And ran towards Alexandra “Alex!”

 “Jake” he took her hand and ran Adonis ran towards Aro “You!”

 “Aw Adonis long time no see how’s those people treating you over there”

 “Good, better then you guys every did” Adonis pulled out his shored “Ah Adonis must we always fight”

 “Until death” Adonis raise he shored and ran toward Aro. “You really didn’t think I came empty handed did you” Aro pull out his shored Aro and Adonis was on hand to hand combat “Adonis” Adonis looked back to was Alolos running towards him “Lose focus I see. Ha those people made you weak”

 “Ah” Adonis raise his shored to his chest “Whoa” Aro was fast he had speed he jumped turned and slice his shored at him again “Adonis the demon is after the chosen ones”