Book One: Living a lie

1

15 YEARS LATER…………

 ”Alexandra wake up your going to be late for school!!!” yelled Aliyah from down staris.

“I’ll be down in a few min. mom wait!!” said Alexandra.

“Geez what is taking your sister so long?”

“I don’t know mommy you know woman these days” said C.J.

“Morning honey” said Nick as he walked into the kitchen giving Aliyah a kiss.

“Morning baby your breakfast is on the table what you would like to drink?”

“Uh---O.J would be fine” he took a seat next to C.J and kissed him on the forehead “Morning son”

“Morning daddy”

 Nick took a bite of his pancakes “Ahh is nice to be back home”

Alexandra was in her closet thinking of what to wear tries on a pair of jeans and realize it doesn’t fit. Deep in her closet she finds black rip up skinny’s with a black tang top and a black and white plaid blouse to wear over it “perfect……oh wait I for got shoes!!” she goes under her bed to find some Jack converse puts them on and is about it leave the room until she realizes that her hair is a mess so she quickly go to the bathroom and tries to straighten her hair then puts on a black hippie band, big diamond hoop earrings, her nose ring and her eyebrow piercing, diamond bangles, a diamond heart ring, sliver aviators. She leaves the bathroom goes into her room and get’s her panda backpack on the bed. Runs downstairs.

“Morning everyone” Alexandra says walking in to the kitchen.

“Well it’s about time Alex do you know what time it is?” Alex takes a piece of French toast off  C.J plate “hey?” said C.J Alexandra didn't pay no mind to him.

“Yeah its only seven.--WAIT SEVEN OH SNAP I MISS THE BUS!!!”

 “Ha-ha” said C.J sticking out his tough.

“Mom can you give me a ride please?”

“Eh…fine” mom says rolling her eyes.

 “Thanks” Alexandra hugs her mom and give her a kiss “But this is the last time ok, go wait in the car I’m coming----Nick don’t you have some where to be?” Nick was to busy going thought some business papers “NICK!!”

 “Oh ya sorry honey oh look at the time I’m going to be late for work “Nick kissed C.J and Aliyah and ran out the door towards his car and drove off. “Wow ok lets go C.J you ready?” C.J got up and grabbed his backpack and headed towards the door BEEP BEEP!! “LETS GOO!!” Said Alexandra yelling outside the window “ I know your not rushing me?” Aliyah locked the house door and went in to the car “is every one ready?”

 “Yah lets go mom” said Alexandra helping C.J with his seat belt.

2

 “Bye mom, bye C.J” said Alexandra getting to the car “Bye sweetie” Alexandra walks in front of the school “Ah home of the knights welcome home Alexandra” she walks in to the school and saw her two best friends chilling at there stop. “Hey Alex over here!!” said lily screaming across the hall Alex runs up to her and gives her a big hug.

“Hey girl waz up I missed you how was Miami? Did you see any fine boys?” Lily and Alexandra started laughing.

“Hell ya girl you know “she said smiling “But for real it waz good but so dam HOT!! But there clothes other there not that bad its real chap though you see these shoes got them on sale”

“Really dam girl there hot!!”

“Yah I know girl”

“But I’m soo happy to be back in Washington D.C” she said.

“Hey where’s my hug!?” as Jasper walks towards them.

 “Awww I missed you Jasper!!” said Alexandra.

“So how were your thanks giving break?” Lily asked.

"It was ok I mean still single but ya”

“Your mom still won't talk to you?” said Alexandra.

“nope not since I came out she still in the shock mood and my Dad left for war and he doesn’t know so ya….“

 “Wow don’t worry she’ll come around” said Lily as she pats Jasper back.

 “RINGGGGG” they all say goodbye to each other and go to class Alexandra walks into her 1st period class the bell rings again. She’s in history class “morning class I hope you guys had a nice break because funs over!!!” Said Mr. Gabriel. “It’s time to get back to work" he starts writing on the board.