Book One: (living a lie) Jake Blackwell

15

 They arrive at the air port “so have you ever been in a plane before?’

“Nope” Jake wasn’t so sure if he was ready for this he never been in a plane. “It’s ok if you want to turn back”

“Meow” Ace was giving Mr. Scott a mean look “No I want to do this I waited my whole life for this and I’m tried of wondering what if the time is now”

“Ok” the went inside a huge private jet “Wow Mr. Scoot your friends must be rich”

“Ha no I own this”

“Naw you for real?”

“I had a life before I met you”

“Ok this is awesome” in a few min. they look flit and they was in the air “Wow” Jake was loving the few “Ya some times you have to look at the world in a different angle to really understand its beauty” “Ya”. A few min. later the plane started shaking “What’s going on?” said Jake “I don’t know?” Mr. Scott got up and went near a phone “Hello Capitan what’s going on. WHAT!!”

“What happen?” Mr. Scott face was sweating and his eyes were getting wide “Mr. Scott what’s going on?”

“Nothing every thing is ok” he started to pace.

“Don’t it sound like everything is not ok?”

“Just trust me” Mr. Scott looked out the window and saw another plane coming towards them “FUCK” Ace went near to Mr. Scott “Ray now or never we have to do something”

“I know, I know”

“No you don’t know” Ace walked away “Mr. Scott why is there another plane heading towards us and why dose it have missiles? AND IT’S COMEING RIGHT AT US!!”

“JAKE GET DOWN!!” Mr. Scott yelled he jumped over Jake to cover him.

 The plan went falling and it was crashing down “YOU LIED YOU SAID EVERYTHING WAS FINE!!”

“MEOW” said Ace.

“JUST TELL HIM DAM IT!!” Ace yelled.

“Wait why did Ace talk?” Mr. Scott took a deep breath.

“NOW OR NEVER!!!”

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOIN ON!!!” Yelled Jake,

“OK ,OK JAKE LOOK THOSE PEOPLE THAT ARE COMEING AFTER USE THEY WANT YOU”

“ME? WHY!!”

“BECACUSE YOUR NOT JUST JAKE YOUR REAL NAME ITS APOLLO CHISTOPHER WHITE AND YOUR KING OF A LAND IN ITALY SPARTA AND LONG TIME AGO WHEN YOU WAS BRON YOUR FATHER VITCH INVAIDE THE PLACE AND STARTED WAR AND MADE HIM SLEF KING”

“He also stole the jewel of life” said Ace grabbing on a chair to help him from falling out of the window.

“YA THAT TO AND YOUR MORTHER YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT SHE'S AIVE AND THE ONLY RESON SHE LET YOU GO WAS BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO SAVE YOU FROM YOUR HOME TOWN. SPARTA NEEDS YOU, I NEED YOU, WE ALL NEED YOU. THERES PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT WANT TO KILL JUST LIKE YOUR FOSTER DAD HE WAS WORKING FOR VITCH AND I KILLED HIM THE DAY WE MET AND YES YOU HAVE POWERS ALSO ONE LAST THING. YOU HAVE A SISTER A TWIN SISTER I DON’T REALLY KNOW HER NAME BUT JUST NEW SEE LOOKS LIKE YOU”

 “WHAT THE HELL YOUR CRAZY!!” Jake shouldn’t believed what was happening right before his eyes he was hurt and confuse it was happening all this time.

“PLEASE JAKE YOU HAVE TO BELIVE ME” Mr.Scott said trying to hold Jake tight from falling out the window.

“SO YOU NEW THE WHOLE TIME MY FAMILY WAS ALIVE AND THAT I HAD A SISTER AND I FUCKIN ASKED YOU DID YOU KNOW ANY THING AND YOU LIED RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE REALLY?"

“TOLD YOU!!” said Ace.

“NOT NOW ACE” Mr. Scott was still holding on to Jake.

 “AND ACE YOU CAN TALK?”

“YUP” Ace answerd.

“WOW? WHAT THE?!?” Jake was about to lose his mind.

 “OK JAKE LISTEN THERE NO THAT MUCH TIME HERE TAKE THIS BAG IT HAD EVERY THING YOU NEED MONEY, FOOD, AND CLOTHES ALSO THE STUFF YOU NEED FOR SCHOOL. BUT YOUR ON YOU OWN TO FIND A PLACE TO LIVE”

“BOOM” another missile went lose and his one of this wings “WERE FALLING!!” said Ace trying to hold on “I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I LOVED YOU LIKE A SON YOU REMIND ME SO MUCH OF ME AND I’M SORRY I DIDN’T TELL YOU”

“AND MY DAD”

“SO MUCH TO SAY NOT ENOUGH TIME. HERE JAKE TAKE THIS PARCHUTE OK YOU’LL BE OK WERE RIGHT ABOVE WASHINTON D.C YOU’LL BE SAFE THERE”

 "AND WHAT ABOUT YOU?”

 "GO I’LL BE FINE. RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE TO FIND YOUR SISTER SHE NEED'S YOU”

“BYE” said Jake.

 Jake hugged Mr. Scott and took the bag and put on the parachute and gives Mr. Scott a hug “Will I see you again?”

“vederti mai più tardiaddio”

“What dose tha—“Mr. Scott pushed Jake out of the plane “Ace what do we do now?”

“WE FIGHT” Ace turned in to this huge beast and jumped out the window “ACE WAIT!!” it was to late Ace was all gone Mr. Scott when to his bag and pulled out a shored.