Chapter 9: Socializing?

A/n: Thanks to @Terralightwells for helping me make bonding moments two chapters ago. One more person to go! Haha, well this chapter may be a little sad... I think.

Um, may be inappropriate, maybe, for younger kids, but really there isn't any truly bad scenes here. Actually, no, scratch that. I just wrote the chapter, yeah, 'viewer discretion advised'! Some scary scenes, possible rape, and  highly suggestive content. Enjoy the read and remember to comment and vote :)

. : ☼ : .

Chapter 9: Socializing?

Andy

"I got invited to a party tonight. Made some new friends, and yeah" I smiled to myself as I turned around to face him.

"New friends?" he questioned while walking around the table towards me.

"Yeah, isn't that what you wanted. I mean, I-" I said in a hurry.

"Andy, I don't want you to feel like I'm forcing you to go out and-" I cut him off, somewhat because he did so to me.

"You're not, I swear. I met some girls, they're really cool. Believe me, tonight's gunna be fun" I smiled to him, trying not to think of Sabrina and Clary.

"Okay," he said after thinking for awhile, "what time are you coming back?"

"Um, no idea! Bye!" I exclaimed while walking hurriedly towards the door. I hoped, prayed even, that he would just let me walk out. But something inside me knew he wouldn't.

"No, wait, what? Andy, I know this might be your first party, but I need to know when you'll be home" he said in a shockingly responsible voice. I turned to him and raised an eyebrow.

"When did you start playing the overprotective guardian card?"

"When you started going out and doing things I need to be protective over" he sighed and leaned against the table.

"Well, I'll be back around... I don't know" I admitted aloud.

"Make it eleven" he said coolly.

"What? But it's already eight and I haven't even gotten there yet. Come on Tony" I begged.

"Fine, twelve, but no later. You're lucky I'm not asking anymore questions" he made an I'm not amused face when I responded with a pout.

"Hurry and get ready before I make it 9:05" he said threateningly and I quickly retreated up the stairs. I called out Pepper's name once I hit the main floor and she responded from my room. I walked up slowly, afraid yet excited about how I was going to dress up. Al met me at the top of the stairs and licked my legs. I grabbed him up into my arms and walked into my room. Pepper was waiting for me in the bathroom and I instantly felt like retreating once I saw all the foreign utensils covering up the tile.

. : ☼ : .

                I felt myself being pulled left and right as I tried to make it across the dance floor. Even though I tried treading the corners, people still ended up dragging me in and throwing me around. I managed to escape and walked around the house once again. Where the hell did they go? After meeting me up by the front gate, Clary and Sabrina led me inside. They were both wearing a lot of make-up and little clothes. I was sporting a somewhat low red dress that reached my knees and black flats. Pepper had put my hair in curls and smeared who knows what onto my face. I had to admit though; she somehow managed to make me look good. I left the house with a strange air of confidence that quickly diminished when I saw both girls staring at me funny.

"Come on, let's go!" Clary called out in an excited voice. Sabrina was stuffing something into her top and I looked away to Clary. How did I end up with these girls, out of them all? Apparently, they were 'hard core partiers', as Sabrina said it, who always knew where the best hits where. I had no idea what she meant by hits, but as soon as we made it inside, I had a pretty good guess.