Prompt Books

Hello my Friends

I wanted to tell you guys about my prompt books! I have several Prompt books that I have created for my readers to enjoy, the main prompt books are based on dialogue prompts, while I also have one based on pictures.

These books are:
Writers Juice
Tea Time
Slice of Inspiration
Scoop of Ideas
And my newest: Plenty of Piedeas

While the Picture Prompt Book is:
Promptly Picture It

For your sake, i urge you to go check out these awesome books to help you create and write your stories.

I found that when I look for writing prompts, I don't get much inspiration from someone telling me to write a scene, or to follow on from a sentence. I find that with dialogue prompts I am able to quickly develop characters and situations out of it, as well as whole stories.

And I have always found myself drawn to looking at pictures as prompts, it has always sparked so many ideas in me and many stories have been made from just pictures I discovered on the internet.

So I implore you go and check this out, as I have learnt, many other people also prefer dialogue prompts over the normal ones.

To find the book, just go to my profile, and select on either Writers Juice, Tea Time, Slice of Inspiration, Scoop of Ideas and Promptly Picture It. As well as checking out the new one 'Plenty of Piedeas'

Thank you my friends. <3

Love, maplefoot.