The End

Look at us, we have been on this adventure together; we have struggled through those difficult points in our writing, where we take our brains and feel like screaming, because every character you describe seems the same, and you just can't think of that word at the tip of your tongue or that other shade of colour.
No more.
NO MORE!

This book was designed originally as a hot spot for me to keep all my writing research; and it seems everyone is looking for this stuff. I think one day I'll print every chapter out and bind it into a book.

But believe me when I say, we are not done yet. Your stories design has a long way to go and just because this book is over doesn't mean your pal, maplefoot doesn't have another treat up her sleeve.

I designed a cover for a book last year. And I've already got about thirty chapters in it.
I must say the first 26 chapters might be me getting a little carried away.

Designing Your Characters and Other Handy Things 2
Has now been released.
The first two dozen chapters are about Latin phrases. I thought how cool would it be to see more use of Latin phrases. So I complied a huge list for you, my readers, my writers.

What else can you look forward to in my new book?

Well my munchkins, I have come prepared and want to continue helping and assisting my beautiful writers and readers.
So you can look forward stuff (not limited to):

Latin Phrases
Weapons (lots of chapters on weapons)
How to use a gun
Fainting
Writing sex scenes
Pirate Terminology
Fantasy Jobs/Classes
How to treat a bullet wound
The code of chivalry
Archery
Unusual Hobbies
Plot Ideas
Secret Societies
Planets and Constellations
Alchemy

My friends, I hope you don't think that's it. I have heaps of chapters for you guys to indulge in. I'm very excited, I've got a lot of research to do to bring these awesome chapters to you.

So please do not hesitate to go add 'Designing Your Characters and Other Handy Things 2' to your reading list. You will not regret it.

Have any chapters you want?
Just comment what you want. And it will be included at some point in time in the next book!

As always, I'm going to remind you about what else I offer to your writing improvement.
If you go into my profile you will find my name books, of which:

Girl Character Names
Boy Character Names
Fantasy Names
The Big Book of Names

Girl Character Names has recently been updated and completed and I would have to say is the biggest list of female names on Wattpad. Currently Boy Character Names is being updated and The Big Book of Names as more specific name requests such as Indie Names, Nature names, Victorian Names, Cyberpunk names; and is constantly being updated with more chapters.

You also have my prompt books, which are now very popular prompt books on Wattpad which specialise in dialogue and fact prompts. They are:

Writers Juice
Tea Time
And Slice of Inspiration.

Honestly, go to maplefoot when your looking for help with your books. I have stories ideas, assistance and character creation.
Not to sound full of myself, but I feel I've dedicated most of my Wattpad to assisting my followers in creating the best story they could make.