16

"What are you for Halloween?"

I shrugged. "Maybe Joan of Arc. Morgana from Merlin. Lily Potter." "I can be your Merlin. And your James Potter." Ashton smiled.

"Are you saying you want us to do a couples Halloween?" I raised my eyebrow. "Why not?" He shrugged. "Though I was thinking of being superman." "Ha. Ha. I'm going to be Liesel Meminger, I guess." "Then I'll be your Rudy!" Ashton beamed.

"Maybe," I smirked. "Maybe." "Come on, we can do this together. Let's just dress up in a costume, hang around the house, maybe go somewhere..." Ashton trailed off.

Halloween was only a week away. I was sitting with Ashton in his living room, cuddling with him.

Maybe we could be Liesel and Rudy. As long as he doesn't steal potatoes, I'd be fine.

************************

I stared at myself. I was wearing a beige jacket over a grey dress that reached an inch above my knee. The only thing that ruined my outfit for imitating Liesel was my brown hair. I was a little too lazy to buy a wig or anything. I clutched The Book Thief in my hands.

I heard the doorbell ring. I rushed downstairs and threw open the door. It wasn't Ashton. Just a two boys and two girls, each dressed as Hogwarts students. "Trick or treat!" They cried out.

I put down The Book Thief and reached for the candy bag mum had set near the door. "Right, you guys have a safe Halloween, okay?" I said as I gave them pinches of the candy. They nodded and ran off, yelling Harry Potter spells.

I looked outside. The street was dark but the lamp posts were illuminating it. Children and teenagers ran around, laughing and talking. Doorbells chimed. It was sort of a peaceful situation.

Then, I saw him coming. A teenager with a brown coat over a green shirt and jeans. He was tossing an apple up and down.

"You look great," he smiled, kissing me. "You too." I grinned, letting him come inside.

My parents were out. It was only me and, now, Ashton.

I closed the door as Ashton took off his coat and hung it on the rack. "Your house is really nice," he nodded, falling on the couch. "Not as nice as yours," I shook my head.

"Stop lying, sausmench," Ashton chuckled.

I sat down next to him and kissed his cheek.

"This is why I hate you, saukerl,"

A/N : I just want to get some days out of the story because I want it to be caught up :3

Idk what I just said, I'm weird

ANYWAYS

1) BUY HOW DID WE END UP HERE
2) BUY SGFG

hahahahaha that's all from me today folks

(also I saw that this story has something like 35 reads. It's nice to know some people are interested :])