Target // E

(This one's not dirty and is based on a dream I had, I will tell you this at the beginning of each imagine)

~Mia's POV~

"Its the most wonderful time of the year!" My mother sang along with the radio.

That's right, it's almost Christmas! I'm super excited but this goddamn music will be the death of me. 

As the sing came to its end I quickly threw my hand on the radio and changed the station.

"MY TURN!" I yelled while flipping through the channels. I landed on a song by my real dad (SHAWNY BOI) when my mom slapped my hand. 

"OW!" I yelled out in pain while pulling my hand away.She quickly changed the station back and glared at me.

"You know the rules! After Thanksgiving it's all Christmas music until New Years," she said while smiling.

I sighed while slouching down in my seat.

~

We arrived at Target a few minutes later. I jumped out of the car and ran inside. The most embarrassing thing ever is going shopping with my mom. She talks about personal things way too loud. Anyone within a five mile radius is guaranteed to hear what she has to say.

I had to get a Christmas present for my best friend. I wasn't sure what to get so I decided to walk around a bit. I was thinking of maybe printing a picture onto a phone case for her.

Grayson! I'll get her a phone case of Grayson!

My best friend and I are hard core bromieomies. We know anything and everything about those two goofs. We've had the argument of "whose is whose" many of times. We both agreed that we love them the same, but after a die hard conversation that lasted almost 3 days, we settled down with a conclusion. Ethan is mine because I'm shorter than her and Ethan is shorter than Grayson. It makes absolutely no sense but I guess it works. We both know that we cheat on each other. (BASICALLY me) 

As I made my way down the aisles and towards the electronics section I noticed a cut off area of the store. It looked new. As I stepped closer to it I almost dropped my phone that was in my hand.

Cardboard cut outs! They're fucking cardboard cut outs!

I ran over to the section and searched for Ethan and Grayson. At first I only found actors and singers but then I noticed a social media section.

I bolted to the other side and stopped short when I found it.
Ethan.

I ran over to the cutout and almost broke down in tears. I know it sounds stupid but I actually hugged the Damn thing.

"This is the closest I'll ever be to you," I mumbled into the cardboard.

"I beg to differ," I heard a familiar voice say.

I stepped away from the cutout and examined it. I quickly poked it and pulled my hand away.

"I love you," it said.

"No way! It talks! Where's the button?!" I yelled while almost attacking the cut out.

I heard laughing behind me and assumed It was some manager coming to find out what the hell was wrong with me.

"How much is this?" I asked with excitement while standing up.

As I turned around I ran into someone.

"Ops, sorry," I said while backing away. Why was he so close? 

As I backed up and looked at him I almost fell forward once again.

"OHMYGOD!" I screamed.

"Hey bup," Ethan said. 

What was he doing here! I live in Virginia, I don't even think he's ever been to Virginia.
I threw myself onto Ethan and wrapped myself around him. He laughed as he tightly hugged me back. When I jumped down I looked at him in amazement.

"Is Grayson here too?" I asked.

"No, he's in another state. We're doing a promo so there a store in almost every state with someone at them. We hide and try to surprise fans," he said smiling widely. He's so cute.

"That's amazing! But you must feel lost without him," I said while giving him another hug.

"Yeah, I don't think we've ever been this far apart from each other," he said. 

He's. So. Cute.

"Why thank you," he said.

My eyes went wide as I quickly covered my mouth. "Did I say that out loud?"

"Yeah," he laughed.

After talking for a bit we took some pictures. I told him my name and how much I loved him.  He said he loved me more but I doubt it. I was about to leave when I remembered something.

"Hey, can I get a video for my friend. We're always having challenges to see who gets the best gifts and I think I could win this year," I asked while smiling.

"Of course," he said while grabbing my phone. 

I told him her name and he went on and on about how much he loved her and couldn't wait to meet her when MAGCON started back up. While he was doing this I walked around all the cardboard cut outs and found so many other social media stars. When he was finished he handed my phone back to me and gave me one last hug.

"Thank you," I said while smiling, "I definitely won."

"I wouldn't be too sure," he said while winking and walking away.

I was so confused as I watched him go hide once more. I didn't move, even when he was out of sight.
A few seconds later I heard my phone go off. I got a text message.

***-***-****: who's the best gift giver now?

-End Of Imagine-

These are almost all based off over my dreams (:

But if you have any requests, comment below <3

REQUEST IN MY INBOX OR IN THE COMMENTS ✌🏼️

~(:)Courtney(:)!