Babygirl // E

(Not based on a dream//not dirty//requested)

~Hallie's POV~

"Are you ready yet?" Ethan yelled. 

I could hear him from my bedroom as he beep his car horn outside. He was blasting Bad Blood and dancing around in his car. I smiled as I looked out my window and watched him.

"Hurry up babe, I can't sing a duet alone!"

I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs. I sprinted out the door and to the car. I got there just in time.

"CAUSE BABY NOW WE GOT BAD BLOOD," I sang as I jumped through his open window.

He ran into a telephone pole and broke his door. It doesn't open but the window does so that's what we use.

He laughed an started to tickle me. 

"Staaaaaaaaaahp!" I squealed, fumbling into the passenger seat.

"No," he whined, "come back."

"No," I said, pouting.

"Plleeeeaaaassseee," he begged.

"How bout no, you fucking raisin," I snapped.

He looked at me for a second before bursting into laughter. He grabbed my hand and pulled out of the driveway.

~

When we arrived at school we parted ways to our first block classes. I dread the long classes I have without him. It's not the fact that I'm too clingy or that he's not with me. It's the fact that I only feel safe with him and no one else. My friends and I have no classes together and Ethan and I only have 2. I just feel so small without him.

The long hours passed, filled with useless information from many teachers. Why do we need to learn history right now? It's not changing! It'll be there later!

I let out a big sigh of relief as the lunch bell rang. I ran into the lunch room to wait for my best friend, Annabelle. As I sat at our regular table, my phone vibrated in my pocket.

Babes💕: I left early for a doctors appointment, gotta get my physical for track 

Oh my god, I'm committing.

I sighed as I shoved my phone back into my pocket and threw my head into my arms. I groaned and picked up my bag, walking out of the lunch room. I was almost out the doors when I felt a hand grasp my wrist.

I turned around to see Ethan.

"Hey, this isn't your lunch," I said, smirking at him.

"I know, but I wanna go on an adventure," he said, pulling me out the doors and down the hall.

"Right now? We have like 3 hours of school left," I said as he dragged me out of the school and to his car.

"I'd rather be with you than in this hell hole," he said, jumping into his car and helping me in.

I laughed as I fell into the seat. 

"You really need a new car," I giggled, trying to open my door. It was no use.

"Hey, I'm not getting rid of this fella," he said, slapping the steering wheel.

"You crashed into a pole," I said blandly as he started to drive to god knows where.

"Heym it wasn't my fault," he said, glaring at me.

"Oh yeah, then who was it," I said, crossing my arms and turning in my seat.