Out of Town // G

I'm still alive, I swear
(Based on a life event//dirty)

~Katelyn's POV~

I woke up on my own, I was tired of setting an alarm every hour. I rolled over to check the time and almost screeched. Of course I would oversleep, by two whole hours that is. I was already risking the rest of my life and now I was gonna ruin my own plans.

Grayson: Good morninggg 11:16am
Grayson: hey? 12:34pm
Grayson: sleepy head 1:00pm

I hate myself.

Katelyn: I'm sooooooo sorry, I fell back asleep. 1:06pm

I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs to clean up. My parents went out of town for a few days, they needed this small vacation. They trust me with everything and yet I'm still a bad child. My real father is picking me up at 2:30 to go out for the day. Grayson was supposed to come over earlier but I always ruin everything.

Grayson: it's fine, I'm on my way 1:10pm

Yikes. I ran upstairs to get dressed. I'm not allowed to date just yet, not until I'm 16 at least and it's sooooooo close to my birthday. But that's an irrelevant fact to mention since I really don't follow by that rule and never have.

By the time I was finally done getting ready it was 1:30. I walked downstairs quietly even though no one was home. I was still scared of getting caught even though my mom and stepdad were 3 hours away.

I heard the buzz of my phone and a knock on the door at the same time, it made me jump. I pulled out my phone first.

Father O'Mine: I'm coming at 4 1:13pm

There is a god!

I happily pranced over to the door to unlock it.
"Good news," I said as Grayson dragged me in for a hug, "my dads not coming till 4."
"Good," he said, walking into the house, "I was saying to myself on the way over that once I got here I was gonna have to leave."

I laughed and I sat on the couch. Grayson and I have been "talking" for quite a while now, flirting in the midnight hours and talking all night. I can only pray he's not a fuckboy.He kind of brought our flirting to a different level when I suggested we start hanging out. I've fooled around with guys before but never too extreme. I've gotten fingered and gave a guy a handjob and blowjob but that's about it. I feel kind of nervous knowing Grayson's not even a virgin. (Daddy)

"So," he said, inching closer to me on the couch, "are we gonna see who the chicken is?"

During our flirting we were both saying things we'd do to each other and he kept saying I was chicken. I look like a small harmless innocent little girl but not everything in this world is just what meets the eye.

"Hmm, maybe you will," I said, standing up and walking up the stairs.

My heart was kind of pounding as I sat on my bed. Was I really gonna have a boy in my room?

"Are you making me come up there?" He yelled up the stairs, I could hear the smirk on his lips.

I heard his feet patter as he climbed the steps, I left my door open so he could easily find it. He came over and sat on the bed next to me.

"Welllllll," he said staring into my eyes.
"Wellllll," I said back.
"See," he scoffed, laying back on the bed and getting comfortable, "chicken."
"I am not!" I laughed, laying down next to him, "I don't necessarily see you doing anything either."

He smirked as he grabbed my waist and started tickling me.

"NOOOO!" I yelled, squirming in his grasp. I started to tickle him back. To my luck, he was ticklish too.
"Okay okay okay!" He laughed, leaving his hands on my waist.