Heartbreaker// E&G

(Not based on dream//not dirty//drizzydolanz idea)

~Lia's POV~

I left Starbucks with a smile on my face. 

Today's a day as normal as any other. But today, I felt happy. I felt a weird sense of joy that is too good to be true but it is. I decided to surprise my boyfriend, Gryason, with his favorite Starbucks drink.

I payed the lady the correct amount and even gave her a decent tip. I was all smiles as I drove to Ethan and Graysons apartment. I even got Ethan some Starbucks, how great am I?

Taylor Swift came on the radio and for once I didn't change the station, I turned it up and jammed out. I sang to the person in the car next to me until they smiled and danced along with me.

A few minutes later I pulled up to the twins apartment, putting my car in park and hopping out with everyone's drink. I walked into the building and took the elevator up to their floor. When I got there I opened the door and quietly shut it behind me. I wanted  to surprise them. 

I took Ethan's drink and walked to his room. His door was open and he was on his computer, editing a new YouTube video.

"Knock knock," I chimmed.

He turned around, startled at first but smiled when he saw it was me.

"Hey bup, whatcha got there?" He asked, smirking and standing up.

"Only the best drink for my best friend," I smiled, handing over his drink.

"Someomes happy," he said, kissing my cheek and sitting back down.

"Just in a good mood I guess, gotta go give Grayson his," I said, walking back into the kitchen.

I grabbed his drink and made my way to his room. I stopped outside his door and was about to knock when I heard some noise. It sounded like heavy breathing.

I smiled. Am I gonna walk in on my shirtless boyfriend doing push ups? (Dumb hoe)

I grabbed the door handle and swung it open.

"SURPRI- WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled, dropping his drink on the floor.

I staired I'm horror at the sight of my boyfriend hovering over another girl.

"Lia, oh my god!" He yelled, standing up.

Well, I was right about the shirtless part.

"What the hell is going on here?" I asked, calmly.

"Lia, it's not wh-"

"Grayson," I snapped, "answer my question."

My voice started to shake and so did my body. I felt Ethan walk up behind me a beat later.

"Oh my god," he mumbled.

"I-I'm- uh, you see," 

"Spit it out fuckboy!" I spat, stepping closer to him.

"He's cheating on you," the girl in the bed said.

"No one asked you," I said, I turned to her and pretended to jump towards her, making her flinch. "Slut."

"Lia, I can explain," he said, trying to grab ahold of my arm.

I moved out of his grasp and towards Ethan.

"Don't Grayson, we're over," I mumbled, slipping past Ethan and towards the door.

As I picked up my drink from the counter and my keys, I heard Ethan yelling at Grayson.

"What the fuck, man! She was perfect! You just threw her away like some whore! She's not a bitch like all the other girls you've been with. She's different, she's unique, and you're too stupid to realize it! She's the best thing that ever happened to you and you just lost her! What the hell were you thinking?!" He paused. "You know what, don't answer that. I don't want to know."

I watched as Ethan came towards me, grabbing his jacket off a chair and pulling me out the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked, choking back the tears that were suddenly forming.

"A place where he can't hurt you anymore," he said once we reached my car.

 He turned towards me, bringing my face into his hands. He took his thumbs and wiped away my tears before planting a soft kiss on my forehead.

"He doesn't deserve you, you're too good for him," he said, opening the passenger door and letting me in. He took my keys and hopped into the drivers seat.

As he pulled out of the driveway, he grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers.

"You deserve the moon and more."

-end of imagine-

yEET

~(:)Courtney(:)