Intertwined // G

I'm back for now☺️ (Based on me like 2 days ago//not dirty)

~Marion's POV~

"¡Adíos!" My Spanish teacher yelled as the students filed out of the classroom.

I rolled my eyes as I strolled passed all the ghetto kids, making my way to the mall. (The mall is what we call the center of our school, it's where all the tables for lunch are set up. If students have a free block they go hang out there. It's really for anything and everything)

I walked with my friend, Robert. I think he likes me. He's always in my business and trying to be my partner in class. But, he never does any work. He'll sit around and talk to me or even just staire. If I'm being honest... It's kinda creepy.

"Bye Mar!" He said, flinging his arms around me and running up the stairs.

I let out a sigh of relief as I walked into the mall. 

"Hey sister!" I heard someone yell. I don't have any siblings but I have a guy best friend, Ethan. He's always there for me, annoying me whenever I need him to.

I spun around and yelled,"HUG ME BROTHA!" 

I jumped into his arms and he spun me around.

You would think we're a pair of over exaggerating friends but in all actuality, we have no classes together. It's a blessing to pass him in the halls.

"NO PDA!" I heard Mr.Johnson, the SIPS teachers yell. He's in charge of In School Suspension.

I groaned as Ethan put me down.

"Where's your next class?" He asked. 

"I have lunch with your brother, every other day. I tell you. Every. Other. Day." I laughed, poking his arm with every word.

He scoffed as he looked at me. "Like you know where I'm going."

"You're going to history and then chemistry," I smirked, turning on my heal and walking away.

"You're wrong sister!" He yelled. I could hear the lie in his voice.

"Yeah right brother!" I called back.

I laughed, heading over to my regular table. I sit with all my friends and we usually pick someone to talk about that has talked shit about one of us. We roast em'. It's fuuuuuuuuuuuun.

I took my seat at the table and waited for all my friends to come over. There's only one guy who sits with us, Grayson.

Before winter break, he confessed that he liked me. I was in shock, I never suspected a thing. The Friday before school let out, he didn't sit at our table. I think he was embarrassed which was kinda funny.

I told my friends what he said and they tried to reverse the tables and say I liked him too, but I wouldn't budge. 

Over winter break, Grayson and I talked everyday. He eventually asked me out and I of course said yes. When we hung out, we skateboarded at the park and walked home in the rain. It was perfect.

Back to where we are now, it's about two weeks later. I'm sitting next to him and everyone else is at the table. My friend Jakayla looked over at me and imeadiatly knew.

"How," I laughed, covering my face.

"I speak with my eyes," she said, wiggling her eyebrows.

Everyone continued to talk when suddenly someone asked a question.

"Gray, I heard you got a girlfriend," my friend Tristen said. No one knows we date. We haven't kept it a secret, we just haven't been in school.

"Oh, yeah," he said, blushing.

He slightly turned towards me and held up his closed hand.

"Can you hold this for me?" He asked. 

We had a conversation the night before about how shy he is. He wanted to hold my hand but he's a little wimp.

I smiled as I held out my hand and he intertwined our fingers.

"OHH MYVGODDDJVHWDCIJAHDUVNIU!!" Everyone at the tabled yelled. (Not joking, that's what fucking happened)

I burst into laughter, putting my face into Grays shoulder to hide my rosy cheeks.

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?!?!" Tristen yelled as everyone continued to squeal. I felt everyone's eyes on our table.

"What did you do?" I whispered to Gray. I was smiling really big.

"I'm sorry," he chuckled. He was blushing and smiling. His small dimples popping out.

"They're not gonna let this go," I said, finally showing my face.

The lunch period went by and everyone started to calm down a bit. But we stayed where we were.

Our hands Intertwined.

-end of imagine-(pls vote, yah never vote)

Idk about you but I love holding hands. It's sjdovkubsdkvnakudbviuabdvkbuoad fuck

~(:)Courtney(:)