Untitled Part 12

(Based on what was planned to happen but didn't bc my friends mom is an ass 👋//not dirty)

Won't let me add a FUCKIJG title, I'll fix it tomorrow 

Update: STILL WONT LET ME ADD A DAMN TITLE WTF WATTPAD 

TITLE: New Years // E

~Madison's POV~

"How much longer?" I asked my best friend, Alexis.

"2 hours, calm down a bit," she chuckled.

It's New Year's Eve and I'm spending it with my best friend. My parents always make me stay home and "spend time with the family". But I'm always home! I never leave!

I admit, it's half my decision. I do spend 80% of my day in bed on my phone, BUT, when I ask to go out they always say no. I'm trying to live and be a teenager just like they ask me to, but they claim I never do anything. 

... It's true. (Not true, I do everything in my damn house and they still don't let me go nowhere)

"We should watch a scary movie," Alexis stated, getting off her bed.

"Are we gonna sleep tonight?" I asked, kind of scared.

"Probably late," she shrugged.

Looks like I'm not sleeping tonight.

I heard my phone go off as Alexis went downstairs to get her computer.

Ethan: babe

Me: yes love

Ethan: wyd

Me: about to watch a horror movie, hbu

Ethan: DONT WATCH THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE 

Me: why 😂

Alexis walked in with her computer and set it up on the floor. I grabbed two of her emoji pillows and we layed down in front of her computer, pulling up Netflix.

"Anything you wanna watch?" She asked, clicking on the search bar.

"No," I said, peering down at my phone. Ethan was texting back. "But Ethan said not to watch the human centipede."

She imeadiatly started to type in human centipede and about 3 movies popped up. There were three parts. She was about to hit play when my phone when off again.

Ethan: ITS NASTY

I laughed as I took a picture of the screen and sent it to him.

Ethan: NO! NOOOOO! FOR YHE LOVE OF GOD, NO!

I didn't necessarily want to watch this movie, I was kind of scared. Ethan doesn't get grossed out by many things but he seemed a bit over edge about this.

"Are we really gonna watch it?" I asked Alexis, pulling the pillow closer to me.

"Hell yeah," she said happily, pressing play and getting comfy.

Me: she hit play, help

Ethan: I'm out, good luck

I sighed and inched closer to her. I'm officially scared.

We got about 30 to 40 minutes into the movie and I was disgusted. It wasn't so much a scary as a... disturbing movie.

Suddenly her computer shut off and the screen went black.

"Oh hell!" She yelled, jumping up and running downstairs to get her charger. I decided to text Ethan. I've been texting him as I watched the movie, updating him on where I was mad cursing for bringing up the movie in the first place.

Me: ohmygod, her laptop died

Ethan: there is a god

~

Turns out her laptop didn't die and just crashed. She soon fixed it and we finished the movie. I al,okay threw up and cried at the same time. The ending was quite sad.

"Time please," she said.

I checked my phone.

"11:49,"

"Whooooop! Are you ready?!" She yelled, clapping her hands.

"What are we gonna do?" I laughed.

"Run outside and scream for a whole 60 seconds, duh," she slipped her hair and went on her phone. 

I laughed at her stupidity and continued to text Ethan.

Ethan: 10 minutes!

Me: I know, I wasn't excited before but now I kind of am lol

Ethan: I gotta go, I'll be back in time to tell you Happy New Year 😘

I was confused at his sudden absence but shrugged it off, heading downstairs and into her living room.

"Who's ready for 2016?!" I asked, jumping on the couch.

Alexis's parents went to a block party in the next town over and Alexis and I stayed home to watch her little brother.

"I AMMM!!" Mason yelled, his little 6 year old voice straining.

I laughed as I looked at the Tv, they showed 60 seconds on the clock and Alexis came bursting down the stairs.

"59, 58, 57!!!" She yelled, running around the room.

I laughed and picked up Mason, swinging him around.

I placed him down on the couch when I heard my phone go off. 

"25, 24, 23!!!" Alexis continued to yell.

Ethan: come outside 

I laughed, thinking he was joking as I walked towards the door. 

I was shocked when I saw him standing at the corner, waving at me.

I smiled widely as I flew out the door and down the street. I could still hear Alexis counting down.

"5, 4, 3!!" She yelled, I could tell she was outside now.

I heard fireworks going off and I ran into his arms. I staired at him and whispered the final two numbers before crashing my lips into his.

"2, 1..." 

-end of chapter-

I just quoted Justin Bieber to my boyfriend and he said "lowkey tearing up" 

Nahhh hoe, it's call Bieber Fever

~(:)Courtney(:)