Double Trouble // G&E

(Based on a dream//dirty) 

~Lizzie's POV~

"Baby grind on me, relax your mind. Take your time with me!" Ethan sang as his phone started to ring.

He looked at his phone and groaned while hitting ignore.

"Who was that?" I asked, sitting down next to him.

"My annoying mother," he said, throwing his arm around my shoulder. "She wants me home by 11. I guess she's just checking to make sure I don't forget."

I looked at the clock. 9pm.

"Well I guess we'll have to make this time worth your while," I said while smiling and leaning over to kiss him.

He emediatly started to kiss back, shoving his tongue into my mouth. I pulled away, laughing.

"Woah, slow down sunny boy," I said.

"Shhhhhhhh," he said softly, pulling me onto his lap.

I straddled his waist and smirked at him. I grabbed onto his collar and crashed our lips together. Things started to get heated after a few minutes and I started to grind my hips into his. He moaned into the kiss.

He grabbed onto my waist and started to grind his hips up against mine. I stopped kissing him and threw my head back as he started to kiss me neck. He soon found my sweet spot and started to suck on it.

"E-Ethan," I moaned.

I pulled away and stood up in front of him. I grabbed the hem of my shirt and slowly pulled it over my head, revealing the red bra I was wearing underneath. A whimper escaped his mouth and he sat up and ripped his shirt off. He stood up beside me and grabbed onto my waist.

I ran my hands down his perfectly tanned body, feeling every inch if it. When I got to his pants, I slowly unzipped them and pulled them down. He eagerly kicked them off his ankles and looked me in the eyes. 

I stood on my tippy toes and started to kiss his neck. I nibbled on some skin behind his ear and made a trail of kisses down to his collar bone. As I went further down, I made sure to kiss every single one of his abs. I soon dropped to my knees and trailed my fingers along his v-line.

"L-Lizzie, stop p-playing," he studdered.

I smirked up at him as I grabbed the hem of his boxers and pulled them down. I watched as his erected member flopped onto his stomach. I placed small kisses around his area which made him whimper.

I decided to stop teasing him as I licked his tip. (Aka the lollipop in his pocket)

I took his full length into my mouth and bobbed my head up and down. He groaned as I did so, thrusting back at me. I pumped what I couldn't fit in my mouth with one hand and massaged his balls with the other.

His moans filled the air as he reached his high, releasing his warm liquids into my mouth. He pulled me to my feet and kissed me sweetly. He snaked his hands around me and undid my bra in a snap. He pushed me into the couch and hovered over me. He took one of my boobs into his hand and massaged it while he sucked on the other. 

I moaned and he's repeatedly swiped his tongue over my hard nipple. He brought his lips back up to mine and then slowly started going down. He left love bites all over my body. He stopped right above the line of my panties and looked back up at me.

I was practically dripping by the time he brushed his hand across my heat, feeling me through the fabric.

"Mmhmm," he said, smirking up at me.