Magcon// E

(Dirty//based on dream... Don't judge me lmaoooo)

~Celeste's POV~

I woke up with a massive headache and a smile on my face. I couldn't fall asleep last night. My brain is pounding and my heart is pumping. Today is the day I'm going to meet the love of my life.

I ran into the bathroom and took my hair out of the braid I put it in the night before. It was still a little wet from the shower so I fluffed it around a bit. When I was satisfied I went to get dressed. I didn't want to wear anything too short or exposing since I plan on jumping into his arms.

Oh, how could I be so rude! I didn't tell you who I'm talking about! Ethan. Ethan Dolan. Ethan Grant Dolan. Ethan sexy assssssssssssssssssss Dolan... GOTTA BLAST.

I had my outfit planned out and laying on a chair in my room. Grey hightop vans, light wash wripped jeans, and a grey Bromieomie hoodie that I made and ordered from a website. When I went to put on my hoodie I realized it would mess up my hair.

"That's some booty," I said, throwing my shirt on the ground.

I quickly ran into the bathroom and plugged in my flat iron. I starred at my wrinkled up sweatshirt on the ground and sighed. I threw it on and walked over to my mirror.

Yup, my hair looked like a rats nest. I then spent the next 30 minutes straightening my hair. When I was finished, I was surprisingly satisfied. My dark brown hair reached all the way down to my waist.

I walked over to my desk and pulled out my makeup and my self lit mirror. I put on mascara and eyeliner. It made the color in my eyes pop out.

I grabbed my ticket and phone and headed downstairs. I decided to skip breakfast, I was too excited to eat. I left a note on the counter, telling my mom I was leaving early. I then grabbed my keys and headed out to the car.

I'm so happy the tour date was after my 16th birthday. I only got my license 3 months ago and my mother almost didn't trust me to drive.

There's gonna be a lot of traffic, you better not crash my car. She's so worried about my safety!

~

When I arrived at the event, I almost passed out. I was an hour early and there was still a huge crowd outside. That's what I get for going to Magcon in LA.

I found a parking spot pretty fast, considering most of the girls were younger and walked. When I stepped out of my car I landed in a puddle of mud.

"For gods sake!" I yelled.

I could feel the silence creeping up on me. I forgot how close I was parked to the line. When o looked up I saw hundreds of girls staring blankly at me.

"Are you okay ma'am?" I heard a security guard ask. 

"Yeah," I said, stepping out of the mud puddle and slamming my car door.

"Oh god," he said. Yeah, I know.

The mud was still stuck to my shoes. I almost started to cry. I just bought these! 

"Is there any way I can go clean up?" I asked, kicking my shoes against the ground.

"Of course," he said, leading me to a back door.

Right before we got inside he stopped.

"Wait, do you have a ticket?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's-"