Good Girl // E&G

(not based on dream//dirty//requested)

~Adelaide's POV~

I hate parties. I really really do.

Last week I made a bet with my best friend, Alex. She said if she could get a higher score on our History exam, then I had to go to this party with her. She won.

Alex and I are part of the popular group. She takes advantage of the fact that everyone adores her. I, on the other hand, don't like my state of being very much. Everywhere I go, there's a guy hitting on me. I have a nice body shape I would say. My stomach is small, but not too small. I have decent sized boobs and a nice butt. The only that I absolutely dread about myself is my hips and thighs. I hate how they're just... There. My friends tell me not to worry because it's not a bad thing. They wish they looked like me.

Alex and I are both seniors, and you know what that means. We're supposed to be the bad bitches that get all the guys. She has owned up to that, I haven't. Yeah, when guys hit on me, I flirt back. Yes I've had my first kiss and yes I've had a boyfriend but I don't let them get far. I'm the good girl, and everyone knows it. 

In the hallways at school, guys will come up behind me and place their hands on my waist. They'll whisper dirty things into my ear and pull my hips towards them. You would think this would boost my confidence about them, but it doesn't. It makes me hate their size even more.

Before the party, Alex invited me over and helped me pick out an outfit. I usually wear skinny jeans. Unfortunately they show off my hips, a lot. I always wear either a hoodie or a t-shirt with some vans. I'm not one of those people to dress up in skirts and heels just because I'm popular. But, this is a party and skinny jeans won't do.

Alex ended up picking out a tight black dress that showed way too much cleavage. It was low cut in the back and it was quiet short. The sleeves went a little past my elbows.

It was a plain dress with a lot to offer. It shaped my butt perfectly and made my hips more defined. The dress also made my boobs look bigger than they actually were. I almost choked on air when I saw myself in the mirror.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" I yelled, turning towards Alex.

"What! You look hot!" Alex said winking. 

I sighed loudly as I looked back at myself. I hated myself. I really did. Call my selfish, whatever. I don't care if you think I have a perfect body. I don't care if you wish you were me. I hate how I look. Your opinion doesn't matter.

"Adelaide," Alex said softly, placing a hand on my shoulder, "I'm serious, you look amazing."

I smiled softly and thanked her. Yes, she's my best friend and yes, she gets on my nerves. But sometimes she's the only one who can make me feel better.

~

Now I stand in the middle of this crowded room, surrounded by drunken, sweaty teens. Great.

I had a drink in my hand of god knows what and I was slightly moving to the beat of the music blasting all around me.

I could see Alex from where I was standing. She was sitting on a couch on the far end of the living room, sucking some guys face off. I gagged as I slipped past them and went on the back porch.

I sat down at the outdoor table and pulled out my phone. I opened up my Instagram and scrolled through all the pictures everyone was posting from just inside. I found myself in the back of one of them. I was leaning against the wall, scanning over everyone. I looked like a legit model, yet, I felt embarrassed. I went into the comments and my breath hitched in my throat.