Come over // E

(Requested//dirty//not based on a dream)

~Aimée's POV~

This boy is going to drive me insane.

Not only does he leave me hanging all the time, he also leaves me on read. YET, he continues to go along as if he doesn't realize it. This ladies and gentlemen is a guy who is trying so desperately hard that he lacks the ability to do anything correctly. I appreciate his effort though. He'll improve, soon.

Ethan: sorry I was doing the dishes

Of course, you hoe.

Me: it's fine

Ethan: babe, can I be honest for a second?

Bitch.

Me: you can be honest all the time😂 But go on

Ethan: you know what I meant😂  But I really miss you rn :(

Me: I miss you too :(

Ethan: and what can we do about that

Maybe what I suggested an hour ago you fucking dumbass.

Me: you can come over? ;) 

Ethan: oh that's right, your parents are still out?

Me: no, I'm inviting you over with a winky face because my parents are home and want to play monopoly with you

Ethan: don't get sassy, you know what happens when you're sassy

We have a rule, you see. If I correct his spelling or grammar when he texts (he messes up all the time because he refuses to turn on his autocorrect) or if I'm sassy, he sends me nudes. I don't know where or when or how this started, but it did. And I'm not gonna stop him... I mean, who would?

Me: I do :)

He took a little while to reply, not too long, but enough to notice.

Ethan: hmmm. Maybe not since I know you want it

Me: I hate you

I puffed out my cheeks and put my phone down. Since his little bitchyness was getting a bit out of hand, so was my heart rate. I rolled of my bed and walked downstairs to get a glass of water. Before I could even reach for the kitchen light, the doorbell rang.

I raised an eyebrow as I peered over my shoulder to look at the door. I looked at the clock on the stove.

11:45pm

"Who in hell," I whispered as I walked towards my door.

One thing I've noticed over the many years is that I have a resting bitch face. It gets even worse when I, curious. Which I was now. 

The last time someone knocked on my door at 7am, it was the UPS guy. I guess my face sent too strong of a message because he dropped my fucking package.

**continues writing 1233455 months later**

I took a deep breathe and put on a slight smile as I opened the door. I was met by a cute looking Ethan peering down at his phone. He looked up when he noticed the door open.

"Hey baby cakes," he said smirking.

I looked at him with my resting bitch face once again. "Sup bitch," I said as I turned around to get my water.