Jenga // G

(Not based on a dream//dirty//kill me for this ducking title😂//requested)

~Dana's POV-

"Pass me the cranberry juice you whore," I said, smacking Graysons arm.

"Way to set the mood," he mumbled, passing me the half empty bottle.

I gave him a blank look before snatching the bottle from his hands.

"Its," I said pausing, looking at the time. "11 at night on a Saturday and we're drinking cranberry juice and playing jenga."

"JENGA!" I heard Ethan yell from the other room.

"You better leave!" Grayson yelled. "And let me come with you."

I smiled and tackled him. I started to tickle his sides, making him giggle.

Ethan walked in a few seconds later with his keys in his hand.

"God, you couldn't wait until I left?" He said, covering his eyes.

"Very funny," I said, throwing a pillow at him and sitting back on the couch.

"I'm going over Jessica's," he yelled over his shoulder as he walked away. "Don't wait up for me."

"Weren't planning on it," Grayson winked at me.

After Ethan left, Grayson and I kept playing Jenga. Grayson, being the sore looser that he is, purposely knocked over our wonderful tower and started throwing blocks at me.

"Hey!" I yelled, flipping over the couch and taking cover.

I grabbed some free pieces on the floor and loaded up. I peeked over the couch and saw Grayson trying to pick up as many blocks as he could.

"Daddy?" I teased.

He emediatly turned towards me and I started throwing the blocks, one after another. I was laughing too hard and didn't realize o hit him in the eye.

"Get up you big baby!" I laughed, walking over to him.

He stood up and removed his hand from his eye. A few inches away from his eye was a small scratch that started to bleed.

"Oh my poor baby!" I yelled, being serious for once.

"I'm fine," he said, laughing as I pulled him into the bathroom.

"I'm sorry," I said, pouting.

I pulled out a wash cloth and ran some hot water. I sat in the counter and pulled Grayson in front of me. He stood inbetween my legs and held onto my waist as I rubbed at his scratch. He'll never admit it but I saw him wincing.

"I got you pretty good," I mumbled. I placed down the wash cloth and looked down.

"Hey," he said, pulling my chin up. "I'm fine."

"No," I said, moving his hand and turning a little. I couldn't really go anywhere since he had me trapped on the counter. "I hurt you."

"It's been a pleasure to be hurt by you," he announced, taking a bow in front of me.

I smiled and slapped his shoulder.

"Ow," he grunted, grabbing his arm.

"Stooooooooop," I giggled, finally managing to get off the counter and run away.

I laughed as I went down the halls and turned to run up the stairs.

"This isn't over!" Grayson yelled. I can tell he wasn't far behind me.