Collide // G

(Not based of a dream//dirty)

-Alexandria's POV-

I basically ran. I ran as far as I could, leaving the laughing behind.

Kids in school are so rude, I just wish I could leave. I hate it in New Jersey. Whenever I travel to different states to see family or friends that have moved, people around us always ask where I'm from. When I tell them, they imeadiatly think of the Jersey Shore. They think we're all stuck up and snobby and talk all weird. I stand up for where I'm from but I'm starting to think what they say is true.

"Oh look, there goes the slut," I heard the taunting words of yet another classmate.

I don't get why they call me a slut. I've never done anything wrong. For starters, I've never even had my first kiss. And I don't even wear revealing clothes.

I have a body and that's it. I'm not too skinny like those girls who model and I'm not over weight. I have wide hips and a curvy shape. Guys hit on me all the time. It's probably the reason everyone calls me a whore.

I don't talk back to these boys though. I either put down my head in shame, ignore them, or go off on them. None of them seem to be the right thing to do.

"Alex!" I heard my name being called as I continued to run down the halls, entering a familiar hall.

"Alex! Wait!" I kept hearing, I didn't recognize this voice and I imeadiatly thought of the worst.

"Only my friends call me Alex!" I yelled back, turning into an abandoned classroom at the far end of the school.

Whenever I'm lonely, or upset, or eating lunch, I come in here to be alone. There's only a few desks and a teachers desk. I cleaned up the place a bit and moved things around. I closed the blinds so no one would look in. There's only a dark shade of orange peeking in, not bright at all.

Within seconds the door is opened and I jump in fear.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," it was Grayson. He's in my biology class. He doesn't talk much but everyone talks to him. 

"Whatever," I said, rolling my eyes and falling back into the cushioned seat behind my teachers desk.

"Um, I-I think this is yours," I heard something plop on the desk so I opened my eyes.

I sat there in shock as I looked at my phone. Hunter, the school fuckboy, had taken it before I ran away.

I sat forward and grabbed my phone, looking at it. I looked up at him.

"How'd you get it?" I asked.

He was about to answer but he got interrupted by the announcements, 'Grayson Dolan, please report to the main office."

He put on a side smile and pointed his finger, "that's my que," he said while turning on his heals.

"Wait," I said, a bit too fast.

He turned around and looked at me, confused.

"They won't find you, they never have," I said, looking down. I was now standing up, I get jumpy when I talk to people I haven't before.

I watched his feet as he walked up to me. He put a finger under my chin and lifted my head up to look at him. I started into his beautiful eyes. 

"You're beautiful you know," he said softly, starring back at me.