30: Alexa

I walked upstairs to my room, late that night. We had all stayed up watching movies, and I was absolutely exhausted. I walked down the hallway, and of course, bumped into Logan.

"Oh, hey." He said, flashing his charming smile.

"Hey." I blushed. "Going to sleep?"

"Yeah, I'm exhausted." Logan said. "I'm guessing you are, too."

"Yeah." I said.

There was then an awkward silence.

"Well, goodnight then." He said.

"Night." I chirped.

I then opened the door to room, walked in and closed it. Ugh, that had been so awkward! He would never like me. I sighed and turned around, and froze in my tracks. There sprawled out on my bed, head propped up on his elbow, was Will Herondale. My mouth dropped open, he looked gorgeous. He looked only about seventeen, and I remembered that we saw them how we wanted to. He was wearing a white t-shirt and black jeans, and he was smirking at me.

"In love with Logan, are we?" He remarked amusedly.

I couldn't form words for a moment. He looked so beautiful. His black hair was falling into his eyes. His eyes were bluer than I had ever seen them, and I was drowning in them.

"W-what are you doing here?" I stuttered.

"Well, my sister gets to come visit you, so why can't?" Will smirked.

He looked around my room amusedly.

"Magnus did well with your room. It screams Alexa Lightwood." He said.

"How would you know that? You don't know what I'm like." I said.

"Oh, I do Miss Lightwood. I watch over you sometimes." He grinned.

"Why?"

"Well, you are related to me. You're one of the few Lightwood's I've actually liked." Will said amusedly.

"Thanks, I think." I said. "What's the real reason why you're here?"

He sighed, and sat up. "I've been having a strange feeling, every time I watch over you. I can't tell you what, but I think something bad is going to happen to you."

I shivered, scared. "Are you certain?"

"Well, maybe not you directly, but I think that you are going to get hurt physically or mentally." Will said worriedly. "I thought that I should warn you."

I started to panic, and I paced back and forth. He only watched me, frowning. My mind was buzzing. What was going to happen to me? Was I going to die?

"Are you alright?" He asked.

I whirled around. "Of course I'm not alright! You just told me that I'm going to get hurt and I don't even know when or where or if I'm going to die!"

"Yes, that was a stupid question." Will sighed worriedly.

I groaned. "Great, now I'm not going to be able to fall asleep tonight."

He only looked at me. I stared at him for a second. How did someone even get that good looking? His eyes were brightest blue I had ever seen, and his hair was very dark. His cheekbones were so high, and he had a very nice jawline.

"Miss Lightwood?"

I snapped out my trance. "Uh, yeah?"