44: Alexa/Clary

I woke up the next morning, with a smile plastered on my face. I rolled her, and saw that Logan was still asleep. I had slept in his bed last night, and no, we didn't do anything bad. I slipped out of bed, and walked to his bathroom. When I walked out, he was sitting up, smirking at me.

"Good morning." He said, his voice deep.

"Hey." I blushed, and sat down beside him.

He suddenly leaned in, and kissed me. My hands went around his neck, and his went around my waist. We kissed for about thirty seconds, and then I pulled away. He frowned at me, and I chuckled.

"We should go downstairs." I said.

He sighed, but got out of bed. We both got ready, and walked downstairs to the dining room, hand in hand. Everyone stared at us when we walked in. My mother smirked at us, as did uncle Jace. I blushed and I took a seat beside Scarlett, and Logan took one of my other side.

"You two are so cute." Scarlett beamed.

I chuckled, and smiled at her brightly. "Thanks."

We all began eating, and afterwards, we all went to the living room. I sat with Logan, who put his arm around me. I blushed and snuggled right into him.

"What about the Hybrids?" Max asked. "What are the Clave going to do about them?"

"They've already dealt with them." Uncle Jace said. "Apparently Lilith had some sort spell on them so that they couldn't be tracked, but since you all killed her, it was deactivated. They captured all of them."

"So we're finally safe." Charlotte sighed in relief.

"Thank the Angel." Scarlett said.

"I don't know how you all fought Lilith off." My father said.

"Well, we weren't alone. Will Herondale and the others from 1800 came to help us, and Jonathan." Logan said. "Without them, we probably would have died."

"The Clave will probably call us all for questioning." Blake frowned.

Uncle Jace shook his head. "They already called. They said they aren't going to question you all, since none of the laws are broken."

"What about the Faeries? They were in league with Lilith." Scarlett asked.

"Apparently the Seelie Queen has sealed the borders to Faerie, so no one can come in and no one can get out. Who knows when we'll see another Faerie again." My mother explained.

"Well, I guess that's all taken care of then." Aunt Clary said.

I sighed happily. "Thank the angel."

I snuggled into Logan more, and held me tightly. I couldn't believe he loved me. I didn't seem real. That was why he had been angry when I had went out with Will. The thought made me smile, I always thought jealousy on boys was cute. On girls, not so much.

"I love you." He whispered to me.

"I love you too."

* * *
Clary's POV

I walked up to Paris' bedroom, hoping that she was still asleep. I was feeling very relived and happy, since Lilith and the Hybrids were gone. I had been so worried about Logan, that I had started getting headaches. I wasn't sure how they managed to fight her off, but I was very happy that they did.

I thought Alexa and Logan were very cute. Who would have thought that my son would date Simon's daughter? In a way, it was mind of cliché. Two best friends kids dating each other, but I couldn't ask for a better girl for Logan. I walked into to Paris' room, to see that Jace was standing up, and holding her. I smiled to myself.