33: Alexa

"W-what?" Aunt Clary stuttered. "That's not possible."

"Of course is it. Tell me, what made your brother like that Clarissa?" Lilith asked, smirking.

Realization struck her. "Your blood." She said numbly.

Lilith then started to smile evilly. "This is your punishment for getting away from me all those years ago. This is what you both get."

"Why are you doing this?" Uncle Alec demanded.

"It's only fair. Plus, Logan looks like how your brother should have looked like right?" Lilith smirked at aunt Clary.

Aunt Clary still looked shocked, and uncle Jace looked like he was going to kill Lilith. I internally panicked. I had heard stories of aunt Clary's brother, he had killed my uncle Max. Some part of me felt bad for him, though. Valentine had stolen his life from him. It was Valentine who was the real monster. If Logan drank her blood, he would end up just like Sebastian. I imagined it for a moment. The Clave would hunt him and down and kill him, not caring about the person he truly was. They would have no mercy. I suddenly felt a sharp pulsing at my throat. I looked down, to see my necklace pulsing bright red, violently. Lilith was setting it off.

"Lucky for you all, you get the privilege to watch." Lilith smirked.

Suddenly, a dozen hybrids appeared and held us back. I struggled to get my arms out of the hybrids grasp, but she held me tightly, bearing her canines at me.

"You're in league with them, I should've known." Uncle Jace said bitterly.

"In league?" She scoffed. "I made them."

"How?" I found myself saying.

Lilith's sharp gaze went to me, and she seemed to notice me for the first time.

"So this is the famous Alexa Lightwood. Daughter of the Daylighter and the heartbreaker. It was quite horrible being you. I had to pretend that I actually liked Shadowhunters." She said and rolled her eyes.

"Being me?" I echoed.

"How do you think I lured your dear Logan to this place?" She smirked.

My eyes widened and I froze. By the Angel. She had pretended to be me, and Logan had bought it. She must have done a good job, I thought.

"How did you make the hybrids?" I said through gritted teeth.

"As if I would tell you, Shadowhunter." She said. "Though, I will tell you this. They will be the destruction of your world, and Logan will be at the head of it."

Suddenly, an arrow shot out from Max's bow, and sank right into Lilith's chest. She howled an inhumane howl, and uncle Jace ran up to her with his seraph blade. He then sliced her head right off, and her limp body fell to the floor. I took this opportunity to break free of the hybrids grip. I whirled around and coiled my whip and it's neck. I tugged my whip and the hybrid fell to the ground. I looked up and saw that everyone else was fighting their hybrid. I shot out my whip and killed the one Scarlett had been fighting, and she flashed me a smile. When they were all gone, we all came and stood together, catching our breath.

"Is she dead?" Scarlett looked at Lilith.

My father shook his head. "No, she'll be back in a few hours. Greater demons never really die."

"Which is why we need to get out of here quick. Magnus, can you break down the barrier?" Uncle Jace asked.

"I think so. Tessa, I'll need your help, though." Uncle Magnus replied.

Aunt Tessa and uncle Magnus moved in front of the barrier, that held Logan. They then joined hands, closed their eyes, and started to murmur to themselves. I figured that they were using each others strength, I had heard that warlocks could do that. They then opened their eyes, and aunt Tessa moved forward and stuck her hand at the barrier. It went through, and I sighed in relief. We all raced forward and uncle Alec opened the coffin. It took him and uncle Jace to lift Logan out of it, and uncle Jace swung him over his back.

"Clary, make a portal.'' My mother said.

She drew the portal, and we all stepped through. Uncle Jace immediately took Logan to the infirmary, and my father called the Silent Brothers. I quickly went and changed my clothes, and walked down to the infirmary. When I got there, only Scarlett sat beside her brother's bedside. I figured that everyone else was getting changed out of their gear.

''Hey.'' I said. ''You okay?"

She sighed. "Yeah, I just hope he'll be okay."

"He will." I assured her. "He's Logan, he gets through everything."

To that, she smiled."Thank the angel we got there in time. Who knows what would have happened if we had showed up ten minutes later."

"I don't even want to know." I shuddered.

I looked down at Logan. There was flecks of dirt in his golden blonde hair, his hands had dried blood on them, and his eyes were gently closed, concealing the green beneath. I sighed, and absentmindedly pushed his hair back from his face. He had to be alright. A few minutes later, Brother Enoch walked into the infirmary, everyone else following behind him. Brother Enoch leaned down over Logan's face, and put a hand on his forehead.

"He will be okay ." His voice rang out in our minds, "What he needs is rest."

Everyone sighed in relief, and Scarlett took his hand. Brother Enoch then gave aunt Clary some instructions, and then left. We all sat and stood around Logan's bed for a moment, silent. I was about to say something, when I heard aunt Clary gasp. I turned to look at her. Her green eyes were wide, and her mouth had dropped to the floor. I followed her gaze, and stared. There stood a boy. He looked about twenty-two, and he was breath-takingly beautiful. He had the whitest blonde hair that I had ever seen, and jewel bright green eyes. The lines and curves of his face were perfect, and he was smiling at aunt Clary, looking genuinely happy to see her.

"Jo--Jonathan?" Aunt Clary whispered.

"Hello, sister," He smiled.