Chapter 11: Reveal What I Am! (Late Friday Night)

    I saw the colorful vortex again and I was traveling through it like a time warp or something. Then the experience just stopped and notice I was outside. It looks like I'm outside outside the club. There's a line full of people and noisy cars full of drunk adults driving by. The bouncer is fighting with two girls telling them there not coming back in. So they curse him out.

    My body turn to go back inside the club but I notice just beyond the corner of the club, someone standing tall grinning, commanding attention; owning the street. It was hard to see the face but the creepy smile was lit up a car passing. I could now she the person was a woman. Then she disappears around the corner. At first I ignore her and walk back inside the club. It only took me another second to realize it, but that girl is Senya.

    I can't believe she's here. So I follow her around the corner but the time I reach it she's gone. I look all around then notice a dark shadowy figure cross the street quickly from a corner; so I follow it assuming it is her. My heart begins to accelerate at an immense pace. I'm panting and freaking out because I do not know what to believe. Why am I so scared and why am I following her?

    I now start running at this point because she's getting further and further away. And at the same time I could hear someone shouting my name, telling me to come back and to wait up. But I don't, I continue to pursue the mystery figure. I don't even look back to see who it is calling me? I just keep moving on.

    I now see that the the dark figure is a girl and i'm now sure I'm following Senya. I end up following her into an alley and it's dead end. What's strange is that she's not even there. But I saw her turn into the alley. I check behind both dumpsters just to make sure she isn't hiding. Then just as I was about to search another street, she appears in front of me blocking the exit.

    She smiles like a villain. "Did I scare you?" is what she says just before I see the vortex again. A second later everything came back to what it was. I was back at the club.

    "Hello? Amethyst? Amethyst?" Someone has their hands in my face. I slap them aside and realize they belong to Damian.

    "You lost me there for a second. You seriously blanked out just now. You were standing there for a whole 10 seconds."

    I hold my head. "What?"

    "You look like you were in a trance or something. Are you ok?"

    I didn't say anything. I could't believe this is happening again, these freaky visions. I don't know what's going on with me. But I think I should get out of here.

    "I really want to go so I need to find reenee and leave."

    "Sure. I'll just grab my boy and we could leave," he says.

    I look over the balcony into the sea of party goers and I see Senya.

    "What is she doing here?"

    "What did you say? Your whispering." Damian puts his hands on my shoulder with concern.

    I continue to stare down into the crowd at Senya watching her every move. Then she turns around and I could swear she's looking directly at me. She smiles with grimace then points her hand. I follow with my eyes in the direct she directs me and I see Reenee. Then I look at at her and she's not where she just was. I start to panic more than I normally would but since Zane told me that this girl has special abilities I don't think she'd have a problem with using her gifts in public. According to what she told me in the bathroom, she is not a nice girl.