Chapter 13: What's Next? Part 2 (Sunday)

The little girls makes her way over to Maya's couch a flops right on it making herself strangely at home. She acts as if she lives there. She also is tracking dirt into the house.

"Who are you and why are you treating my house like your own personal domain?" Maya ask.

"So so any of you know what's gong on? Or are you all a bunch of idiots?" the little girl asks us.

"How dare you. Who do you think you are? This is simply not acceptable behavior. You must leave my home at once." Maya was upset.

"Shall I call the guard Miss," Florence ask.

"Yes please do so at once Florence. This girl is a pest."

Florence starts to make his leave.

"Calm down princess. That isn't necessary. Don't you want to know how to take down Senya. I can see she is a pain in the butt."

"Wait a second Florence, don't," I shout out then turn all of me attention to the girl. "Who are you exactly? And what do you know about Senya?"

"Miss?" 

"It's ok Florence. The guard isn't necessary at the moment."

He leaves the room. 

"So?" I ask again. What do you know?

She now turns her body to us sitting up on the couch. "My name is Zorra and I'm just like all of you. Except better. I've been following you all for a couple of weeks now but haven't told any of you about me because I wasn't sure whose side you are all one. But what I've discovered recently is that none of you like Senya an that's good enough for me."

"What do you mean you've been following us?" Maya ask. "You're telling me you've been sneaking in my house for weeks. I could call the cops on you."

"No, Maya, don't do that she says she knows something we don't," I say.

"Besides I think you all want to know what I know. Especially since I know for sure that none of you are any closer to figuring out why Senya has recruited you and who Sebastian is," She explains.

"So you're saying you do," Zane ask.

"Actually I don't know that answer either," Zorra admits.

"Oh great, I have another crazy person in my house. You must know that all of you must leave immediately. I cannot take this anymore. I don't want anything to do with you, or Senya or Sebastian or magical powers, none of it. I - I - I can't. This is too much."

"Don't you want to control your powers Maya?" Zorra ask her.

"Excuse me. Whose says I don't know how to control them."

"I've seen you before. At the research center and practicing in the park once. When I was there, Senya told me that she and I were special, that we had a purpose or something. But one day I decided to go and find Senya. I just couldn't take the secrecy anymore. I wanted to know what this something was. So I went there, but the guards wouldn't let me in so I snuck inside instead. I went to the training room, and through a window I saw you and her together practicing, or at least that's what I thought. I wasn't mad but I just thought I was the only one."

Maya cut her off to ask, "so you had to go to those training sessions too?"

"You know as rich as you are, I would think your parents could afford to buy you some manners and not interrupt someone when their telling a story."

"You little brat. You are in my house. I can do and say - "

I had to calm Maya down, I didn't want Zorra leave just yet. I want to find out what her role is in all of this. "No, calm down. Yes, you can do and say whatever you want but this girl might know something we don't and this could get Senya off our backs."