Chapter 1

When she woke up, she couldn't believe that her best friend had betrayed her like that. Katherine had turned her, only to inprison her in the Salvatore crypt. Now she had awoken, feeling sore and tired. What year was it? The crypt was a lot older, she assumed a hundred years, give or take. She walked outside, dusting herself off as she went. Someone had given her blood, but whom?

She had to be quite the sight, walking around in 19th century clothing. She laughed, before she remembered the last thing she remembered. It was the Battle of Willow Creek. Her father had killed her twin and little brother, and she was now an orphan. Without any family. She had to find someone, she was able to compel people after all. Her heels were horrible to walk in the woods in, and her corset was squeezing her lungs. Georgiana hoped that people didn't wear these nowadays.

After a while, she found someone. "Excuse me, miss! Can you please help me?" The girl looked nice, her blonde, curled hair framing her pretty face. She had to be a couple of years younger than her. Her clothes were extremely odd, though. She wore very tight pants, and high boots! And a loose top without any sleeves, which would have been beyond scandalous in her time. The blonde girl walked towards her, with a confused look on her face. "What are you wearing?" She seemed cautious, ready to run. "Tell me what year it is, who you are, and everything that has happened since 1864. Then go home, pick me out some clothes and bring them back. You will not tell anyone what you know about me, or let anything come in your way. Tell me how the society works, and if there are any people named Salvatore here. Understood?" Georgiana looked her right into her eyes, and the girl nodded.

"My name is Caroline Forbes. It is May 13th, 2010. Two brothers, Damon and Stefan Salvatore live here," she said, walking away.

___________________________________________

New user, new story! Hope you like it, I worked really hard on the plot for this one. Please leave me a review, it would make my day!! Georgiana looks exactly like Miranda Kerr, if you didn't figure it out. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own The Vampire Diaries, any of the characters or the names, I am just playing with my imagination, loaning them for my stories. I do not own Miranda Kerr or any photos I use in the story.