Chapter 8

Woot woot! A new chapter!! I love the ones who still read this, and remember I love constructive criticism! Tell me if something bothers you, and I will fix it. If someone is wondering, we are on circa 2x11 now. Enjoy!

"Care, focus!" I said, pulling the blood bag away from her. She sighed, and got tears in her eyes. "Hey, it's okay. I know it's hard," I said as I hugged her. She smelled of real vanilla, and she hugged me back. "It's so hard, Georgia!" I pulled back and looked her in her eyes. "I know it's hard, but you are doing better than when we started. Maybe we should try something else. Wait here!" I walked a few steps away and called Adriana. She answered right away: "Hey, what's up?" "Can you and I meet up with Elena afterwards? Is she on vervain?" "I think so... The grill in an hour?" she answered. "Great, Ana. See you!"

I walked over to Caroline. "Elena is going to help you. Come on, we have to get to the grill." We walked out of my house and over to my car, a Range Rover in black. I drove us to the Grill, before Elena called. "Hey, Georgia, I know I'm supposed to meet you at the grill, but can you guys meet me by the old Fells Church? Thanks, see you!" she said before hanging up. We drove to Fells Church, where Katherine was. I still hadn't faced her after 1864, and I really wanted to. I just hadn't been ready until now.

Caroline and I arrived, and met Elena by the hole in the ground. I held Elena close as we jumped down, and I released her. Then, Caroline and I opened the tomb, before Elena opened a bottle of blood. "Thank you for your help! Now, can you please leave?" Elena looked pleadingly at us, and we both refused. "Caroline, you should really leave," I said. After refusing heavily, she eventually left. I watched her jump out of the hole, before turning around, coming face to face with my best friend. She looked horrible, but my heart still felt warm.

"Well, well, well. Look who's here..." she drawled. "The one and only Georgiana Salvatore," she continued. Katherine smiled, and I smiled back. "I missed you, Kath," I said. I grabbed the bottle and cup Elena was holding, and poured her a generous glass. I put in on the ground, and pushed it over. "See you, Kath," I said.

"Wait, where are you going?!" Elena shouted at me. "Dear, sweet Elena... If you want my help, you have to deserve it. You want to use Katherine for information about the moonstone, I guess, but she is my best friend. Loyalty is earned. I consider you my friend, but you have to let go of your arrogance," I said. Then, I turned around, and put on my leather jacket. I jumped out and went home. There, I found my twin, my sister and another unknown woman.

"Who are you?!" I asked, looking at her for an explanation. "I am Rose," she said. She had an accent, and seemed a bit sad. "Rose is a friend. She is helping us," Adriana started. She explained it all, and I was confused. Rose was the one that turned Kath, and I didn't realize it until now!

Also, she told me about the Originals, the Mikaelson family. I already knew of the curse of the sun and the moon, but not that Elena had to be sacrificed. Adriana and I go upstairs, but two minutes later I go downstairs again to get some bourbon, and I find Damon making out with Rose. Gross. I get my bourbon, and walk upstairs again. I walk into Ana's room, and pour us some bourbon. "Spill it," I said. She was practically on the verge of tears, and she couldn't wait to tell m something. "You know my ex-boyfriend, the one I told you about on the night of the ball?" I nodded. "I saw him today. It is a Mikaelson," she continued. I was shocked? But I didn't say anything.

Tears streamed down her face, and I filled her glass. I hugged her, and she cried into my shirt. As soon as I realized, I pulled her away, and took off my crisp white shirt. I had black jeans on, a pair of Chelsea boots on, and I had rolled up my shirtsleeves to my elbows. I had curled my hair, put on foundation, eyeliner and mascara and a dark nude lipstick. I took off my shirt, and grabbed one of Ana's tops. It was a light grey color, with a plunging neckline. I sat down again, and reached over to her nightstand to grab a couple of blood bags. "Now, you are going to tell me which Mikaelson, and how you know him," I handed her the bag. "I am glad I didn't get to experience true love," I laughed.