Chapter 4

A/N: this may be a bit boring for some of you, but I promise, this chapter will be major in the big picture... Enjoy!
__________________

After yesterday's long and happy reunion, she was tired. Georgiana had learned about today's society and the past 150 years, and she was ready to take on the world. Meeting Stefan's girlfriend (Elena, was it?) in the door was a shock for her, she was a dead ringer for Katherine after all. Georgiana stood up from the bed, walked over to her bathroom and looked herself in the mirror. She had gotten a room that was almost identical to Damon's, so her bathroom was very open. She was not prepared, however, when someone came running in, with fangs out.

Georgiana's heart stopped. She had literally just woken up, and suddenly there were this person standing in her bathroom trying to control herself. This girl - it was Caroline. Georgiana was standing in her bathroom in a pair of lacy, black panties and a quite tight, black, silk tank top with lace trimmings, and someone watched her. This was unheard of! She was sure this still wasn't normal, so she looked after something to cover herself up with. Thankfully, her robe was lying on the floor, so she quickly put it on.

Caroline was breathing heavily, her bloodlust obvious. Her beautiful, blonde, curled hair was stained with blood, and there was deep emotions behind her blue eyes. It was fear, mixed with disgust, confusion and something she couldn't point out.

Suddenly, Georgiana's heart stopped completely. Her mind raced - no, this was not happening! Was she crazy? Her pulse quickened, before she composed herself. This was real - Caroline had been turned during the night. Caroline was a newbie, and she was barely in control. Georgiana vamp speeded and pinned Caroline against the wall. She was completely unprepared, so Georgiana didn't meet much resistance. "Get yourself together! Think, Caroline! You are stronger than it, you can control this!" Caroline was frantic, and tried to calm down. "Caroline, look at me!" Georgiana took her face between her hands, and took a deep breath. Caroline seemed to calm her pulse, and her veins were slowly minimizing. After another few seconds, she made it.

"Thank you, Georgiana," she said. Caroline looked her into her eyes, icy blue against sky blue. She lowered her gaze, breathing loudly. "You obviously need help, and I will help you if you allow me. I haven't had many years of experience either, but I have had a couple of years, in addition to being starved," Georgiana smiled. "Now, tell me what happened, from the beginning, please," after making Caroline sit in her bed so she could relax.

"I was in the hospital, and then this girl came. She looked exactly like Elena, only with a different style and hair. She suffocated me, before saying that she had a message. It was terrifying! After a while, I must have woken up, and everything was so bright and loud. I wanted blood, so badly. Every fiber in my body wanted me to feed on the nurse, and I couldn't resist it. So I drank her blood, put a band-aid on her neck, and compelled her," Caroline said. "Who was that girl?"

Georgiana answered her after a minute: "That must have been Katherine. She is a 500 year old vampire, and one of my best friends. She is wicked, but really fun. My brothers had a huge crush on her in 1864, and she was the one who turned us into vampires. I loved 1864! The dresses, the culture, the art... And when I turned, my personality was multiplied. Suddenly, I became this girl, and I was reckless. I fed on humans and I didn't give a crap about who I killed or not. But I was not a ripper. And now, I am going to help you, so that you don't become one,"

Caroline stared at her, and asked her to not leave her. After she told Georgiana her life story, which to be honest was depressing, she was still, waiting for Georgiana's response. It was sad to hear that Caroline was depressed. Georgiana didn't know what it was, by t Caroline explained that it was a mental illness, which made you feel worthless and empty inside. She would have to read up on that later. "I'll help you, Caroline. You can trust me, and I will support you," Georgiana smiled.
_______________
Ta-daaa! Thank you for reading! <3