Chapter 7

This chapter is dedicated to all you lovely readers!! We got #190 on Werewolf and #217 on Humor guys!! Awesome! Thank you all so much for voting, commenting and most of all, READING!

Enjoy lovelies!

_______________-

People have always told me forgiving someone can be relieving; takes a whole lot of weight off your shoulders.

I think it just shows your weakness. Shows your vulnerability, how easy and naive you really are.

The thing is, I have forgiven people way too much.

But not anymore.

If you hurt me, lie to me, or do anything that'll seriously anger me, or is bad enough that you need to apologize profusely for, then forgiveness is not what you'll receive.

I hold grudges. That's just me.

I have had so many people hurt me in the time that I've been living, that forgiveness is just not what I believe in anymore.

They apologize, I forgive. It goes on and on, and they say they'll never hurt me again, but in the end, they always do.

Always.

And there's nothing I can ever do about it. I can't just forget that person, especially if they have been a big part of my life. No matter what people tell you, forgetting is not easy.

Never has been, never will be.

The memory of them will always cloud over your brain. It'll make you forget why you hated them so much in the first place; remind you why you liked them so much.

So the next time someone tells you to forgive someone, or forget them, give them the finger.

Because that is utter bullshit.

"Indie, open the door." I clenched my fists angrily, marching up to the door, and ripping it open with all my anger.

"Leave me the fuck alone." I growled angrily at Whitney, forgetting at all that she was a friend.

"Indie, stop being so childish."

If I wasn't pissed before, I sure as hell am now.

"Childish? Childish?! I'm not sure if you have fucking noticed, but I just got told that I'm living with, and got kidnapped by fucking wolves! Something that I thought only existed in fairy tales! And you, of all people, lied to me! You said things'll get better, well news flash! It's fucking worse." I paused, watching the shocked face of Whitney's. "Don't you dare tell me what to do." I hissed, and closed the door in her face.

Because Colton had practically forced the door open yesterday, the lock was now broken.

My thoughts were stopped by the sudden growl of my stomach.

Oops, better go eat.

Before I left the room, I took hold of a baseball bat.

You know, just in case.

I walked down the stairs slowly, keeping the bat in front of me at all times.

It felt like I was in a horror movie, waiting for something to attack me.

I walked into the kitchen, slinging the bat over my shoulder, and peering into the fridge. My mouth watered at all the various foods I could stuff my face in.

I took two bags of chips from the cupboard, a piece of chocolate cake from the fridge, and a cup of Ramen noodles. I set back to my room, all the food in my right hand, and the bat in my left.