Chapter 16

Bit of bi-polarness in this chapter.

Actually, LOTS of bi-polarness. Enjoy lovely people. Sorry for updating a little late, a bit of an explanation at the end :)

Enjoy beautiful people!

_________________

I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Let's try this again." I said, glaring at the immature men in front of me. "Vincent this is Xavier, Xavier this is Vincent." They both grunted. I shrugged. "That's good enough for me." I said, turning to the other two. "Now, Colton, say hi to Saxon."

No response.

I held onto his ear, twisting it painfully. "Say. Hi." I said through clenched teeth.

"Hi." He grunted, rubbing his ear. I turned to Saxon with one eyebrow raised.

"I'm not saying hi." He scoffed. I grinned sweetly, grabbing his ear and twisting it like I had before with Colton. "Ok, Jesus woman! Hi." He rubbed his ear, glaring at me.

"Ok, now shake hands." None of them moved. "For the love of God, if you don't shake hands right now I will make every single one of you watch The Notebook with Whitney."

They widened their eyes, quickly shaking hands. I rolled my eyes. "At least it worked." I mumbled.

"What's the point of this?" Xavier asked in that to die for accent of his.

"If you're going to work together, you'll have to trust each other." I said, looking over at where Whitney was with Nate, Hayden and Vance, along with a few of Saxon's men.

"How exactly are you going to accomplish that? Trust games?" Saxon scoffed. I grinned, and Saxon groaned. "You've got to be kidding me!"

"Afraid not." Colton grumbled. I rolled my eyes at them.

"Unless you would like to be murdered by Rogues, you listen to me. Understood?" They all nodded begrudgingly. "Awesome. Let's go outside."

I ignored the grumbling of these children, and stood on the porch in front of them as they jumped off the porch, turning to face me.

"Ok men, this is a do or die situation." I began, looking at each man; either from Saxon's side or Colton's side. "Let's begin with something simple. Saxon's pack, move to Colton's side. Colton's pack, move to Saxon's side." They all growled lowly, which I grinned evilly at. I brought out a whistle from behind me, blowing it loudly. "Now!" They scrambled into each other, swearing under their breath.

"Have I ever told you I love you?" Whitney said beside me, laughing. I grinned at her, winking.

"Ok, this is a simple task. The man standing in front of you is now your Alpha. You must do as he says, and you must support him like you would with your original Alpha."

They groaned, but followed my instructions. "Xavier, you are now Colton's right hand man. Vincent, you are now Saxon's right hand man. This will showcase the trust that grows between the Alpha and the Beta. All other pack members, you can stay here." I chuckled when I heard sighs of relief.

"You heard the woman! Hustle!" I looked in amusement as Whitney ordered the other pack members onto the porch behind me.

"Ok. Your first task is to find your team colored flag. Saxon and Vin, yours is blue. Colton and Xavier, yours is red. You will be tied hand to hand, and must work together to find it." I winked at the guys behind be when they started sniggering. "You guys are next." That stopped them.

Xavier and Colton were glaring at each other, while Saxon and Vincent weren't even looking at each other.

"Oh, and one of you are going to be blindfolded." I added, throwing one to Whitney, who went to tug it on Vincent.