Preview: Chapter 30

My lovely new cover was made by the gorgeous Unpoetic_Remorse, so this (somewhat) chapter goes out to her. Thanks lovely!!

This is just a preview of the following chapter, as it's kinda longish and I wanted more time to write and perfect it, so I wanted to leave you lovelies with something :)

_____________

Colton's POV

-THIS IS JUST A PREVIEW OF THE NEXT CHAPTER- 

______________

I stared wide eyed at Indie, my heart sinking as her eyes closed.

"Indie?" I whispered, holding onto her hand tightly.

She can't be...No. No, she has to be alive.

She has to be.

"Indie, baby?" I asked, holding down onto the bullet wound to stop it from bleeding. "Indie!" I shouted, my eyes blurring. "God-fucking-dammit!"

I stood up with an angry cry echoing through the house, my eyes finding Derek's unconscious body.

He groaned, his hand moving to his head.

"You fucking-" I began, kicking his side harshly. "Son." Kick. "Of." Kick. "A fucking." Kick, kick, punch. "Bitch!" Punch.

He coughed violently, getting on his hands and knees as he struggled to stand. I delivered another fierce kick to his ribs, causing him to fall with a loud thud.

"Why?" I screamed in his face, letting out all my anger on him.

He let out a shaky chuckle, spitting out the blood that gathered in his mouth.

My wolf was whining loudly, wanting to get back to Indie.

"Why?!" I asked again, slipping my foot past his knee, causing him to slip.

"It wasn't a fucking choice!" He growled, spitting out more blood.

"Enlighten me on what the fuck that was then!" I growled, punching his cheek again.

"Colton!" Vincent yelled, running next to me. "I heard gun shots." He breathed, looking around the room. "What happened?" He asked, looking down at Derek confusedly.

"He fucking killed her." I said, my voice barely a whisper. "She's gone." Vincent looked at me confusedly, looking around, before his eyes set on Indie. They widened considerably, his expression full of shock. "No pulse. No breathing. Nothing." I said, looking back at Indie's limp body.

Another strangled cry left my lips as I neared her body, my wolf whining sadly inside of me.

I fell to my knees, my eyes blurring as I took in her features.

"Indie..."

________________

PLEEEAAASSSEEE DON'T KILL ME. THIS IS JUST A PREVIEW OF THE NEXT CHAPTER!

So, whatcha think? I'm not gonna say anything, just in case you guys want to murder me...

Ok....um..characters are to the side. I found a random to play Indie...i'll put a picture up next update..

And...i hope you look forward to the next chapter? :S

Stay awesome? -Sabrinaa