Chapter 38

Hahaha, so much dilemma I can tell. A LOT of people have 'inboxed' (i dont know what else to call it) inquiring about a lot of things, so...answers are below to the most asked questions.

1. Do you have a updating schedule?
I used to, but since school started again, I can't exactly buckle down and get it up when I plan to. I usually just write and update it when I think it's good enough :)

2. When is this finishing?
That's for me to know and you to find out ;)

3. Will there be a sequel?
As of yet, no. I was going to write this in Colton's POV, but that's a lot of work and I don't have time for it. Maybe in the far future.

4. Is Hopeless Morons related to Bound To You?
No. It's a completely different story line; no wolves, no evil fathers and no coughing on water (this actually might occur, who knows.) :]

Ok, so there. Done. If you have anything that you need to tell me or ask, simply comment and I will definitely answer you or message me. Whatever's cool with you :)

____________

'How the hell do you expect to do that?!' I asked incredulously, pulling on a pair of pants and a big shirt.

'The house is rigged.' He answered simply, coming back into view after I had dressed.

'And when were you going to tell me this?! What if I accidentally pulled a trigger or something?' I yelled into Leon's mind.

'Relax, would you? It has to be activated by this.' He said, showing me a black remote control with the cliche red button on it.

I shook my head.

'Leon, how do you expect us to get out of here in one piece?'

'That's the thing.' He started out, his voice hesitant. 'We're going to need someone to stall Neil.'

'No one is dying unless it's those pricks.' I snarled.

'Indie...' He trailed off.

'We're not blowing the fucking house apart if it costs us one of our own.'

'Dee...Dad wanted to stay here, stall Neil while we-'

'Are you fucking kidding me?!' I shouted. I wanted so bad to just scream at Leon, but I knew I couldn't. I was limited to the mind link and it was so incredibly frustrating.

'He wants to do it, Dee.'

'Leon, you are a fucking psycho and so is dad. I'm not letting him commit fucking suicide just to get these bastards off our tail!' I yelled.

'Indie, dad said it was either him or Colton. If we don't blow this thing apart, Neil will get to Colton.'

'We can fight!'

'And look where we are. Still at square fucking one, Dee.' He argued back.

'How can you be so okay with this? How can you be okay with losing dad?' I shouted, my eyes rimming with unshed tears.

Another thing I wanted to know, was when the hell they planned this. Dad didn't have a mind link; he wasn't a wolf.

Like he knew exactly what I was thinking, Leon spoke.

'This house was built because of Neil, Dee. Dad knew what was going on, long before you were dragged into this; before you even met Colton. He built in bombs around every inch of this house, making sure that one -and only one- button could be used to detonate them all. He never planned to use it, but when the Rogues came; when we fought and began losing, he knew there was no other option. You were moving the furniture when dad told me the plan. He knew there was no chance. He knew we'd all die for Colton, he knew you'd die for Colton. That's exactly why he's doing this, Dee. For you. He loves you.'