Chapter 37

Ok, so some people were a little lost considering I hadn't updated in a while, so I'll put a little 'recently on' thing before the chapter. :)

_______________

Recently on Bound To You

Neil= Derek and Saxon's evil father who is the mastermind behind the whole packs being attacked and what not. He is after Colton; wants to kill him basically. If he kills Colton, he is the new Alpha of Colton and Indie's pack, so....you don't want that to happen.

The previous chapter was the returning, or appearance I should say, of Indie's only brother, or sibling for that matter, Leon. Now, Indie thinks he has been away at College, when in actual fact, he's just like her; a werewolf. Indie is a little freaked out, and her dad and Leon explain to her that it was Veronica (the evil ex-mate of Dave, Indie's dad) who turned him, in hopes of killing him. It did no such thing (thank god)

That pretty much sums up things. Now there are a pack of Rogues outside the house trying to get in and capture Colton in order to bring him to Neil, who can finally kill him. If you have any questions, let me know and I'll gladly answer them for you :)

_____________

"I say we should break the seal and fight." Saxon said, crossing his arms.

"It's too risky. Look at them, they're livid." Xander muttered, opening the blind an inch to see the raging Rogues.

"Well we've got to do something. We can't just sit here and cower away from them." Derek added, agreeing with his brother.

"We have a plan." Dad said, his eyes set on the door.

"And what is that, genius?" Saxon asked mockingly. Leon and I sent him a glare, which he returned gladly.

"We wait." Dad replied simply.

"For?" I asked.

"For Neil. He's bound to come and see why it's taking them so long." Leon said, looking through the window where Xander was.

"Alright, seems simple enough." Colton said, sitting on the single couch and resting his elbows on his knees. I sighed, rubbing my eyes tiredly.

"I'll be back." I mumbled, leaving everyone behind and climbing the stairs. I was way too tired to deal with any of this right now, but I knew, as Luna, I had to be strong.

Colton and Saxon had to contact their packs, telling them to delay their appearance since the Rogues were killing anything that had a pulse and was moving. They both obviously wanted the best for their packs, that I understood. But we needed back up. There was less than 15 of us, and I hated to admit it, but we weren't capable of taking out even half of these guys.

Like Xander said, they were livid. It puzzled me how Neil was even capable of getting these guys to work in a pack.

My mind was racing with thoughts, my body feeling emotions and my wolf was absolutely restless. I knew she wanted to fight; to turn and be in charge. I may not have been a wolf for as long as the others have, but I knew what this was.

Instinct.

The instinct to save everyone; my friends, my father, my mate. And now, my brother. Everything was so overwhelming, that all I wanted to do was sit in a corner with ice cream and cry.

Gone are the days where all I had to worry about were the idiots and morons at school, teasing me and laughing. How I wished those days back; the days that were filled with popping tires from cars in Walmart; where running from fat security guards was the most blissful thing I could accomplish in a day.