12. You're a dork

At this point Chloe didn't know if she was happy or wanted to die for having Math as her first class every Wednesday.

It was a cold November morning, everyone was like a Walker (if you watch The Walking Dead, you got it) no noise in the classrooms or hallways.

Chloe was taking out her stuff, waiting for her partner to come when somebody started shaking her and placed it hands on Chloe's eyes.

"Hum, i don't know. Let me guess..." Chloe started touching the hands of the person. "Soft hands, cold by the way."

She smiled and heard a little giggle coming from the person blinding her. "You use nail polish. You-" she started touching the arms of the person. "Have a leather jacket, and you smell nice."

She grabbed the person's hands and took them off her eyes. "You must be the best person in the world. Aubrey."

"You bitch." Beca laughed slapping Chloe playfully on the arms.

She placed her jacket on the back of her seat as well as her backpack and started taking out her stuff. "Sup red."

Chloe looked up and down Beca's body and then straight to her eyes. "You're in a good mood." Chloe gasped. "Who are you and what have you done to my Beca?" She said acting dramatic.

"Drama queen." Beca snapped. Chloe muttered a thank you. "Fourth person in the morning who tells me I'm in a good mood."

"Well yeah, because its weird." Chloe said sitting in a position that now she was facing Beca's side. "A. You're not a morning person. B. We have math as first class of the day. C. Its a cold morning and that doesn't help at all." Chloe started counting with her fingers.

But Beca cut her words. "I like math, i love cold weather and yeah, im not a morning person..." she trailed off. "BUT, today's the match."

You could see the excitement all over Beca and she looked so cute bouncing up and down on her seat, Chloe thought. Then a smile appeared on the brunette's face.

"My beca?" Beca said.

"What?" Chloe asked obviously confused.

"What have you done to my Beca?" She said smiling like a goof.

"Dork." Chloe laughed rolling her eyes.

The teacher finally appeared in the classroom so their conversation came to an end.

"So what's so important with this match?" Chloe asked grabbing her backpack.

The math class was over and the girls were heading to their respective classes.

"I just like soccer." Beca replied shrugging. "Besides, women are better playing than men, at least the women don't act the faults and they have to take so much more than the men, less money, the spotlight is always on the men even tho the women won the world cup and the men didn't."

"Oh, so you like the women's team."
Beca nodded in response and headed to her next class. Chloe did the same.

After two long classes, they finally had lunch, but weirdly, Chloe wasn't with them. She had to help Aubrey with a "bella emergency." So the four of them (Benji, Stacie, Jesse and Beca) ate together like the old times.

"Beca." The brunette felt Stacie's elbow moving her arm.

"What?" she whispered back.

The teacher gave them a map to complete with countries and capitals of the Asian continent because the teacher liked to make students fail.