20. You're close to ruin it.

"How does she dare to skip such an important practice?"

As you probably noticed Aubrey disliked the idea of Beca skipping practice, the last practice before the Riff Off.

"We already talked about this, Bree."
Chloe wasnt in the best mood, it wasnt even 8 AM and Aubrey was already complaining about stuff, besides, she was dissapointed that Beca skipped practice. She feared that her friendship with the brunette would die.

"Im so going to talk to her and shake that little brain of hers." Aubrey said angrily.

Just after Aubrey finished her death menace towards the brunette, Beca walked in front of them. Chloe knew what was about to happen.

"I aint giving her the talk, see you later." Chloe rushed away before Aubrey could dragged her to the brunette.

"Whatever." Aubrey muttered to nobody.

She walked towards the brunette, she was going to murder her, thats for sure.

"Mitchell."

Aubrey's voice inmediatly sounded in Beca's ears, she reallu wasnt ln the mood to talk to the blonde, well she's never up to a talk with her but this time was for real.

Nope. Was all she thought, quickly walking away, she didnt need to turn around to know that Aubrey was coming behind her. She put her earbuds in her ears and got lost in the crowd of teenagers, in times like this, she was thankful for her height.

Aubrey lost her, Beca was nowhere to be found. She sighed frustrated and walked to her class before the bell rang.

"She avoided me." Aubrey said in disbelief sitting down next to Chloe.

Of course she did. Chloe saw this coming, it was obvious. "Maybe she didnt hear you." the red head lied.

"She didnt, Chloe. Her body tensed when she heard me." Aubrey sighed, running her fingers through her hair. "Maybe she's not bella material."

Chloe froze. Her pencil fell from her hand. Aubrey was thinking of kicking Beca out of the group?

The lesson started but questions still bounced in her head. Beca couldnt leave the Bellas, she would lose her friendship with the tiny brunette, the pairs in the calculus class were done. What was she going to do?

She wasnt paying attention, she looked like it but she wasnt.
Why was she fighting for Beca anyways? She was the one with the feelings, not Beca. Did she even remember what Chloe told her? Did she remember the kiss? She probably didnt. Maybe she became a burden for Beca. She should stop trying.

The thought of killing her friendship with Beca hurt like hell but what other option did she had?

Beca walked out of her class with Benji by her side.

"And then Christen Press shot and GOAL, so close to the end of the match and-" The enthusiastic brunette was cut by her grumpy friend.

"I saw the match Benji, we won 2-0."

Benji felt. Hurt? "Im sorry." He apologized.

Beca inmediatly felt bad for being rude at him. "no, im sorry. It was a bad night of a bad day of a bad week." She sighef rubbing her eyes.

"oh, i get it. Will you watch the last match of the year with Jesse and I this Sarurday?" Benji asked.

She couldnt say no to him, he was so innocent. "Maybe."

His jaw dropped. "Maybe? Its the last match of the year AND the last match of Abby Wambach." He pouted.

"I know, i probably will."

Beca couldnt wait for this week to be over so she could finally be alone during the break. The tall she had with Stacie yesterday was on repeat in her head. She wanted to talk to Chloe about her feelings, but was she feeling something strong for her?

She avoided Aubrey the whole day, Stacie somehow got closer to Aubrey and they talked a lot, so Beca spent the rest of the school day with her best friend, Jesse.

"You're going to watch the game with Benji?" Beca asked sitting cross leggef on the grass.

"I dont know, the riff off ends close to the time of the match."

"you're going?" Beca asked amused.

"well duh, im a Treble." He said like if it was obvious.

"holy shit. YOU ARE A TREBLE?" Beca was even more surprised.

"I was in the aca initiation night with you, silly." Beca didnt remember that night so well.

"Why didnt i know?" She asked to herself.

"well, our relationship isnt the same since you are in the Bellas, you have less time to hang out and hardly ever talk to me." Jesse was right, she was such a shitty friend.

"Im so sorry Jess, i didnt mean that to happen, i didnt even wanted to be in the Bellas." She placed her head on his shoulder.

Jesse told her that it was okay, he understood. The rest of the lunch went by and they went to their respective classes till she left school.

Friday wasnt a big deal, they got more of their finals grades and there were lots of girls acting like it was the end of the world because they wouldnt see their friends for some weeks. Anoying.

Since it was the last day of school before the break they were alowed to leave the school after lunch.

At the end of the day, Beca was leaving school with Jesse, Benji and Stacie. The 4 of them were chatting and laughing at each other.

"Give me a second." Stacie excused herself before jogging towards some of the Bellas.

Beca spotted Aubrey and Chloe in that little group of girls. She also overheard the conversation between Stacie and Chloe.

"Did you pass?" Stacie asked, grabbing Chloe by the shoulders.
Theh she heard nothing but a squeel, so she guessed Chloe did pass.

"I had a great teacher." Chloe shrugged.

Beca turned to see Chloe, just in time to caught Chloe staring at Beca. The red head gave her a half hearted smile, which Beca smiled back.

They went to the park once Stacie said bye to the bellas.

A/N riff off next chapter, im already working on it so you wont have yo wait so long :) suggestions? comments?