18. Make up your mind.

A/N im sorry for the wait, its been like two weeks? i don't know but you probably need to read the last chapter again in case you get lost :)

Why was she feeling like this? she should get upset because her FRIEND had to cancel their meeting to go out with a boy, i mean, its totally normal.

"get your shit together and make up your mind dude." Beca murmured to herself walking around the quad.

Pictured of their kiss still played on repeat in her head, she couldn't deny she felt something that moment when their lips touched. She couldn't deny it.

"What's going on?" Stacie asked, making her friend jump.

"You really want to murder me." she sighed. "Nothing, its just to hot in there." She attemped to make an excuse.

"yeah sure, too hot when its December. Sure Becs." Stacie said patting Beca's shoulder.

"There's no way we can skip practice, right?" Beca asked.

"since this is the last week of class and then we have the break... No. We perform next weekend again." Beca groaned when she remembered she had to perform again, that meant embarras herself doing the same song with the same choreography.

"True." She sighed rubbing her temples.

The whole day went by like every normal day, but slower. It was now time for practice, Beca wasnt really motivated, she wasnt in the mood to dance, sing and deal with Aubrey's orders.

She took her time to walk to practice.

"You're late Mitchell." Aubrey said in a firm tone.

"its 4:01PM, Aubrey."

"a minute late." she whispered yelled with a fake smile. It seemed like everything that happened in Beca's house never existed, she was back being her bitchy self.

They warmed up with the normal cardio, then started with the same lame dance. Beca was struggling to follow they moves, nothing like Stacie who learned them like a pro. Chloe noticed that Beca was lost in the choreography and decided to help her. Placing her arms on Beca's, she stood behind the brunette whispering in her ear the moves.

Beca tensed at first, but before she could relax and get used to the ginger's touch, she shrugfed her off, looking her dead in the eye. "i know, i can do it. I just got lost."

Chloe felt bad, she was trying to help the brunette and said person pushed her away. "okay." She said softly going back to her spot.
If Beca had to be honest with herself, she did felt guilt after pushing Chloe off her. Why did she feel mad with the red head if she did nothing?

The practice was done. Every Bella was grabbing their coats, hoodies or whatever they wore and started leaving, everyone grabbing one of the papers that were laying on the piano.

"what are those papers for?" Beca whispered to Stacie.

"if you were paying attetion, you would know they're for this staurday's riff off." Aubrey replied.

Beca was debating if she should ask what was that or no. She decided not to. "right."

Stacie and Beca headed out, each one with the riff off paper.
"why the long face?" Stacie asked approaching her.