17. Lets not bring that up.

Jesse jogged towards Beca, she has been avoiding everybody the whole day, especially the girls.

"Bec." Jesse said grabbing her by the wrist, forcing her to face him.

"Oh hi jess." she greeted him.

Jesse let go of her wrist and sat with her on the steps of the quad.

"Im guessing something big happened." he said.

Beca looked at him amused."why. Like. What. What makes you think that?" Beca started talking fast.

Jesse raised an eyebrow at her friend, he knew Beca was acting like that for a reason. "Spill it."

Beca sighed before starting. "Stacie, Aubrey and Chloe stayed at my house the past Saturday..."

Stacie started taking every bottle out of her bag, who knew so many bottles could fit there.

After eating the pizza watching Grey's anatomy and talking for a bit, they decided it was time to start with the night.

"Never have i ever?" Stacie asked.

"Never have i ever." Chloe agreed.

After explaining the game to Aubrey, who never played it, the girls filled 5 shots for each one of them.

"I go." the three of them looked at Aubrey who volunteered herself to start the game. "Never have i ever had a hungover."

Everybody took their first shot, except for Aubrey.

"Never have i ever." Beca said thoughtfully. "Slept with a girl."
Nobody took a shot for the first 10 seconds. Chloe slowly grabbed a shot a downed it.

"Tom doesn't count, Chlo." Beca joked.

"You dirty little bird." Aubrey slapped
Chloe with a pillow, everybody laughing, then they noticed stacie only had 3 shots left as well.