30. Savage

Jesse and Stacie were playing FIFA 16 at Beca's house. It was getting serious, they both hated to lose.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS REF CALLING. I DIDNT EVEN TOUCH YOU." Stacie protested.

"The ref talked, now shut up." Jesse said with a dorky smile.

Taking the penalty kick he missed the goal, Stacie jumping up and down on Beca's bed.

"SUCKER." she said laughing at him.

"Where's Beca, anyways?" He said pausing the game and getting out of the room.

Stacie sighed. "YOU CANT JUST PAUSE IT."

"i already did." He mouthed running downstairs so Stacie wouldnt catch him.

Beca was in the kitchen with her phone. She was supossed to be upstairs with food ten minutes ago, but she was with her phone.

Stacie and Jesse got in the kitchen and looked at each other. Stacie walked around the counter and plopped her elbows in front of the concentrated brunette.

"Hi stace." Beca muttered.

"What are you doing?"

"Feeding you two." Beca replied.

"More like ignoring both of us." Jesse said taking the phone out of her hands.

"GIVE IT BACK." Beca tried to reach it but she was so short.

Stacie held her while Jesse stood up in the counter.

"Aubrey?! you were talking to Aubrey?!" Jesse was more than surprised.

"Its none of your bussines." Beca said trying to fight Stacie.

Jesse ignored her best friend's death glares and kept reading the conversation.

"ho. ly. shit." He said.

Beca stopped fighting Stacie. She knew Jesse was aware now of the topic she was discussing with Aubrey.

"im still here." Stacie said trying to catch Jesse's attention.

"Hum, you owe us an explanation." Jesse told Beca.

"EXPLAIN WHAT?" Stacie asked frustrated.

"That im in love with Chloe." Beca said loud enough for them to hear.

Everyone was silent. Beca started explaining. "She came over at Christmas' night after i went to her house and gave her a gift. She came over to thank me and we somehow ended up making up and sleeping together."

"sleeping as in sleeping?" Stacie said with a wink. "or sleeping as in sleeping." She said.

"what. NO. We slept, nothing else. Clothes on, everything on." Beca explained.

"so...you are like. a thing now?" Jesse asked getting of the counter.

"I think we are." Silence filled the room.

"Can someone answer the phone?" Caren said out of nowhere from upstairs.

"it isnt ringing." Beca yelled back.

"No, but i fucking called it." she said making the two teenagers snort and Beca blush.

"MOM WHAT THE HELL." more laughs from upstairs.

Beca was so embarrased, her friends couldnt stop laughing.

"i love that woman." Jesse said between laughs.

Stacie huged Beca tight, Jesse joining them. "I dont care if you like girls. Im just...upset."

Beca looked at Stacie in disbelief. "Upset?" She could feel the kmot forming in her throat.

"Yeah." Stacie said with a fake sad smile that Beca didnt saw. "Upset you didnt pick me over her." She said messing with her friend's hair.

"I would chose you over her anyday, boo." Beca said with a wink.

"No, you wouldnt."

"Yes, i know." Beca laughed.

"This is some lesbian act i dont wanna be in. I need a man." Jesse told them.

"A man, huh?" Beca asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Not like that, dude. I need new friends." He said shooking his head.

"Anyways, i still have to kick this lady's ass." Stacie said pointing at Jesse. "Mind to join us?"

"D'uh. Im just gonna get some food."

They nodded and left the room. Beca turned around to get the cereal but two arms around her stopped her.

Jesse was hugging her. "Im sorry for invading your privacy. But im happy for you. We still love you no matter what." Beca felt like crying, but she wouldnt do it. "Now, if i ever have a girlfriend and you steal it. I murder you."

A sigle happy tear rolled down her cheek.

"You cant unlove me, weirdo." Beca said trying to light the mood.

"There's the asshole I know." Jesse said rubbing her shoulders before leaving the kitchen.

Beca never felt so happy and relieved at the same time. Her friends were okay with her sexuality, with her feelings towards Chloe, her mom was okay with it. Everything was okay, she felt so happy and lucky she have them in her life.

After leaving the food in her room with her friends, she snuck into her mom's bedroom and grabbed a pillow.

"i. hate. you." Beva said punching her mom with the pillos with every word.

"Slow down, Kim K." Her mom said taking the pillow. "I saw it coming, im your mom."

Beca just stared at her thoughtful.

"Beca c'mon, it wasnt unexpected. You have to see how you look at her, besides..." She said sitting down. "I saw you two leaving the 25th in the morning."

Beca nodded. "I like her." Caren added. "Invite her for dinner sometime."

"Yeah, sure. Im going to invite my something to have dinner IN THE SAME ROOM as you." Beca said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"okay okay, i suck. go with your friends Becky Bec."

Beca groaned at the nickname

"You havent call me like that in forever." Beca complained.

A/N its short, but i dont have time because i need to study and im sick so my eyes are burning. hope you enjoyed it.