15. Well shit

Okay, it's been two days since she talked to Beca for the last time.

Beca avoided Chloe the whole practice and now she was doing it at school as well. Chloe guessed that Beca was mad at her because she left with Tom without telling her, but Chloe didn't like avoiding her so she was going to talk to her, and now was the moment.

The ginger saw Beca enter to the classroom with her eyes fixed on the floor. She didn't say a word when she sat next to Chloe.

Chloe said a shy 'hi' to Beca, she only gave her a side glance and nodded.

"I'm sorry." Chloe said after a while.
Beca looked at her, giving her all of her attention. "I should've told you i was leaving with Tom, i just forgot about our thing."

"Of course you did." Beca mumbled back writing something down in her sheet.

"What do you mean?" Chloe asked confused.

"We've been going to my house every Monday and Wednesday after school for over 4 months or so, I'm pretty sure you forgot to tell me that I could go home instead of staying outside for an hour like an idiot." Beca started raising her tone a little bit.

"I'm not like everyone who forgot about you." Chloe snapped without realizing how harsh she sounded and what she said.

"Oh so everyone forgets about me." Beca snapped back.

Chloe shook her head. "No, not like -."
She couldn't finish her sentence before Beca cut her off.

"No, i get it. I'm happy that you are going back with such big douchebag like Tom." Beca said the word Tom like if it was venom or something. "If you're happy, good for you. Hope you end with big ass horns on your forehead like every other stupid girl who hooked up with him."

"Are you jealous of Tom? Are you starting this because of Tom?" Chloe asked.

"The only thing that bothered me was that I'm your, and i quote, really fast best friend. If i am you best friend why didn't you tell me you were going out with Tom again?" Beca's tone was soft, she wasn't making a big deal of it. "Why would i be jealous of Tom anyways?"

"I don't fucking now, you tell me." Chloe said pretty loud, everyone's heads turning to them.

The teacher stood up from his seat and slowly walked towards their desk. "Beale, Mitchell. Out." he said in a calm voice.

"Fucking great job, Beale." Beca took her backpack and stormed out of the classroom, Chloe too shocked to realize she was actually getting sent to detention. She stood up and quickly followed Beca out of the classroom.

She saw the brunette standing against a wall, struggling to untangle her earbuds.

After a minute, the teacher came out of the classroom and gave them both a paper.

"An hour of detention for interrupting the class?" Chloe said reading at the paper. Both of them were walking to detention.

"And cussing." Beca added.

When they reached the room, they handed their papers to the person who was watching them and sat down, Beca sitting on the further corner of the room.

No word was said during nor after detention, lunch time was the problem. Beca walked in the cafeteria with Stacie and Amy besides her.
Stacie and Amy were talking about something beca wasn't interested in listening.

"Are you with us or what?" Stacie asked clapping her hands in front of Beca.

"Sorry." Beca apologized.