21. You out.

Something broke inside Chloe.

The Bellas arrived at the destination where the Riff Off was about to be played. The trebles were already there, everyone was preparing themselves.

Beca wasnt there, maybe she was late was the first thought thay crossed everybody's mind, especially Chloe's but she wasnt late, she wasnt coming.

Chloe wasnt sure if she was mad at the brunette or hurt. Being mad was useless, she knew the feeling she had towards the brunette wasnt mutual.

"She doesnt care." Ashley said to the rest of the group.

"Beca's not like this, but she never really wanted to be part of the bellas."

When those words came out of Amy's mouth, they knew that Beca wasnt coming, Amy wasnt the serious one, and hearing this from her made it pretty serious.

Beca was laying on her bed wearing her white soccer jersey with her laptop on her belly. The match started after the riff off, she didnt have an excuse to miss it, she just didnt want to be there.

"Honey, do you have the box of cereal?" Caren asked opening Beca's door.

"Yes mom, sorry."

Caren shut the door. "Watching the match?" She sat on the edge of her bed.

Her daughter shook her head. "The kick off is in 8 minutes."

Caren sensed something was wrong with her daughter, Beca was...calmer? She was used to her daughter being closed, she never pushed Beca to far, if something bothered her daughter, with time Beca would talk to her.

"Okay, im gonna leave now. Will you eat dinner?" She asked

"Probably." Beca shrugged.

Caren stood up to leave, jusy when she was almost out of the door, Beca called her.

"you can...stay and watch the match. with. me, if you want. of course." Caren smiled at how awkward her own daughter was.

She felt joy because her daughter was letting her stay and share this moment with her. Soccer and music was the only two things that Beca hardly ever shared.

The match started, Beca was emotional, one of her favorite players was retiring. She tried hard not to cry when her mom was next to her, she got used to watching the game with somebody, but that someone wasnt with her.

First half was done, Beca looked to her side to find her mother asleep, she debated if she should wake her up or not, she did.

"Mom." She said shacking her arm. "You fell asleep."

"Seems like satan isnt the best to watch soccer, huh." Her mother said in a sleepy tone. "im going to start the dinner." She placed a kiss on Beca's forehead and went downstairs.

Second half started, Beca was a little ball of sheets curled im a side of her bed, China scored. Beca let out a frustrated sigh.

The match was coming to an end; Abby, the player who was retiring, was subbed out. Beca's eyes started to get filled with tears as she saw her team lose a match after 11 years and a great player.

As tears silently rolled down her face, her phone started buzzing.

From: Legs
You let us down, Becs. Aubrey was pretty pissed.

The only thing she didnt need was the bellas telling her how dissapointed they were.

From: Bossy bitch
This was the last time you skipped a practice or performance.
you're not longer a Bella, Mitchell.

Chloe didnt dare to text Beca, why should she text her anways? They lost the riff off and now a member of the group as well.

Beca was tired, she didnt know why her tears kept falling from her eyes.

The texts from Stacie and Aubrey were only a reminder that she let Chloe down and probably hurt her.
She was sick of dissapointing and hurting people, her walls were slowly getting high again.

She liked that group of friends she had, the bellas werent that bad, but she was no longer part of it and that hurt.

She closed her eyes and tried to relax, falling asleep.

A/N lately the chapters always finish when Beca falls asleep ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ anyways, i know the match part was pretty boring but you'll know why is it in here later.