46. Here's to the night

"I hate you, this is so unfair." The ginger sat on her bed letting her back lay against the wall of her room.

"I ain't giving you the answers so easy." Beca laughed from the other line of the phone.

Still in L.A., Beca was getting ready to go to bed after she finished talking to Chloe who was trying to study for tomorrow's final math exam.

"why can't you just study? You can't deny you had the best tutor." Beca winked making Chloe roll her eyes.

The red head took her glasses off and threw it somewhere near her. "Ugh it's just to much, I can't retain so much knowledge." She joked. "It's your fault. I was too busy being distracted by you and persuading you to join the Bellas and stuff."

"and stuff." Beca repeated mocking Chloe. "Don't blame me, you moron. It's not my fault that you get distracted by my attributes." Beca gestured to her boobs making Chloe roll her eyes.

"just call them boobs."

"chest." Beca replied knowing damn well Chloe hated when people didn't call the things by their name.

"ugh is it so hard to call the twins boobs?"

Beca challenged. "breasts."

"breasticles." Chloe said making Beca laugh.

"Dude, really?" Beca barely said between giggles. "Go on and study you nerd."

"whatever. I'll see you in..." Chloe trailed off as she stood up from her bed waiting for Beca's response.

"I'll let you know." She smiled.

"I miss you, take care." Beca suddenly said making Chloe's heart melt.

Ending the call, Chloe picked up her glasses once again and her algebra book.

Beca put her phone down before turning off the lights and getting into bed but a wild Ally appeared turning Beca's lights on.

"Hey are you awake?" Ally was standing against the door frame of Beca's room looking at the brunette.

"What's your guess, I'm practicing for my funeral." Beca replied covering her head with the sheets.

Ally only laughed. "You are not dead." She sat next to Beca and uncovered her face.

"No but you soon will be if you keep trespassing into my room." The friendly brunette joked as she sat up.

"Be more respectful towards the woman who is saving your cute little ass." Ally pointed an accusing finger at Beca.

Beca, being pretty much confused, looked at Ally waiting for an explanation.

"I managed to get a plane ticket so we can go back home in time for the graduation ceremony." Ally explained looking down at her lap.

Beca's expression immediately changed. "what the fuck, are you serious?"

Ally nodded in response.

"Oh my good." Beca jumped into Ally's arms making her fall backwards onto the bed.

"You know the Bella's are performing for the closing of the ceremony, right?" Ally said.

"uh, no I had no idea." Beca rolled to the side so now she was laying next to Ally instead than being on top of her.

Ally nodded, moving to the side to face Beca she placed her face on her hand. "Yeah, Jessica told me how "stoked" she was to perform for the school one last time before the ICCA."

Ally looked over at Beca's phone.

"maybe you can ask Stacie about it and surprise that red head of yours." She winked. Ally was aware about Beca and Chloe's situation and was a 100% supportive.