37. I want her back

Chloe was feeling lonely. She wasnt alone, she always had people around her, however, she had that feeling where you feel like something's missing.

She usually spotted Beca around school but not anymore, she was lucky if she saw the brunette. Beca was nowhere to be seen when she wasnt At class.

"CHLOE." Amy yelled clapping her hands in front of the ginger.

Chloe and Amy were walking to the Bella practice.

Chloe snapped out of the daze she was in by shaking her head. "Yeah, what?"

The aussie rolled her eyes. "Never mind."

The blonde opened the doors. For their surprise, Beca was already At the practice. Setting everything up.

"Hi girls." Beca greeted them.

Amy went to leave her stuff so Chloe took the opportunity to, At least, exchange 3 words with Beca

"What are you up to, stranger?" Chloe said elbowing Beca, Who was resting her elbows on the piano with her laptop in front of her.

Beca shrugged. "Finishing some arrangments." she said nonchatly.

Beca didnt notice, but chloe's face instantly dropped.

It wasnt the same anymore, she lost her friend.

"I see."

It wasnt until now that Beca noticed the sudden change in Chloe's mood.

Beca offered her earphones to Chloe. Chloe looked up At her and Beca smiled as signal for her to grab them.

Music filled her ears causing goosebumps on her arms. Beca had a gift to make music and Chloe loved it.

"This is awesome." Chloe told her, causing Beca's mouth to form a big smile.

Later on, the Bellas arrived and practice started, they started practicing for the finals, it was like 2 months away, but Beca had to get them ready before she left.

Everyone thought this practice was exhausting but fun and they were glad it was finally done.

Everyone started leaving, except for Chloe and Beca. Just when Chloe thought she was finally alone with Beca, the doors were shut open.

Chloe watched how Beca's face changed as soon as she saw them.

"Good afternoon, Miss Mitchell." The tall girl said.

Beca looked At them with a genuine smile, the one thay Chloe used to see on Beca because of her.

"Do we have to leave already?" Beca asked taking the memory stick out of the laptop.

The brunette teenager next to the tall girl shook their head. "no, But we figured you were hungry." The teenager raised their arm that was holding a plastic bag from the café near school.

"She's always hungry." Chloe murmured. Ally laughed.

"Oh right." Beca said. "Guys that's..."

Since Beca didnt seem to finish the sentence, Sam helped her out. "Chloe."

"Yes, she's Chloe." Beca said. "They are Ally and Sam." Beca said now facing Chloe.

"Yeah, i know them. I know Ally from french and Sam from chemistry." She explained. "Where do you all have to go?" She asked.

"Oh we have our pas-" Ally tried to explain but Beca quickly cut her off.

"Passport." she burted out. "Our passport for the cinema? Yeah, we have to get our tickets."