Happily Ever After

This is dedicated to SentimentalGirl_91 well just because =) you should check out her story Life After Mr A but be careful if you are a Pippa Middleton fan. She has Pippa Middleton issues. I’m kidding of course! Let’s just say it’s not your typical student/teacher story!

Last night had been the most amazing night of my life; and as I lay on my bed it was all that I could think about. I was now eighteen years old, no longer a virgin and it felt great! Never before had I felt so liberated, so free and so womanly. Officially I was now a woman. My cheeks were aching from the amount of smiling I had done but still my lips were unable to stop a toothy smile forming.My first time had been such a perfect experience. Perfect, just as the person I shared it with was.

The 'he' in question was Jase. The thought of his name made my heart skip a beat. My mouth went dry as I remembered him kissing my neck with those perfectly formed lips. My body had trembled with each and every kiss that touched my skin I literally had to bite my lip to prevent the moans from leaving my body involuntarily. His smooth chocolate brown eyes filled with lust as he slowly thrust into me never once breaking contact, which just made me want to melt. My cheeks turned a deep red when I remembered my fingers tangled in his messy brown hair pulling him towards, needing him close to me. He was a gentle and tender lover but rugged at the same time. I definitely wasn't going to forget that night in a hurry. There was no doubt that I had fallen for him big time. He now knew this as in a moment of pleasure I manage to gasp that I loved him.

Things hadn't started out so perfect though you see Jase was a player. In fact he was the biggest player in the school; I was one of the few girls at McKinley High that hadn't fallen for his 'charms', until now that is. Everyone knew who he was though; I nearly died of shock when he came to speak to me of all people. After all, I had never even had a full conversation with the guy. At that point I realised he probably just wanted me as another notch on his bedpost but things changed.

We've all read the stories. You know the ones; there's a player and a girl who's not interested in him at all and thinks he's a douche. In time he changes his ways and they fall for each other; he's no longer a player and they live happily ever after. Well I was getting my happily ever after or until I graduated school anyways. I had changed my player.

I remember the first words he uttered to me; I mean I knew he was but we had never spoke I tended to steer clear of him and his 'crew'. I was just about to shut my locker when I saw him there leaning against the lockers when he said "Hey babe. Nice legs sure they'd look better wrapped around me." Upon hearing this I just had to scream "Nice line may work on one of your little sluts but not going to work with me. Now get out of my way." To be honest, I shocked myself with this outburst but it had to be done.

He kept trying though everyday a different line, he just didn't seem get it at all. He was so persistent it was rage inducing. Suddenly one day he turned up with flowers and asked how I was; it still didn't get him anywhere but it was a start. Gestures like this soon got boring and infuriating. I remember on many occasions basically telling him to do one he still didn't get it. Then he started turning up outside my classes telling me he'd walk me to my next one.

Over time he managed to break the barriers down and I relented. That was when I started to see him for who he really was. I got to see the real Jason and he seemed to understand me, the real Aimee. Jase was just a front for him. Jase was mouthy, sarcastic and a bad ass player. The person I found myself getting to know was Jason. On the other hand, he was witty, kind hearted and smart; I made the mental note that ‘great in bed’ could now be added to his list of qualities. He really was the sweetest person I'd ever known once I got past that cold, hard, player exterior. When I was with him I felt like I could conquer anything, he made me stronger. He had given me faith in myself.

Now he taken the one thing I'd never get back. Sure it was daunting and I did feel slightly exposed but I had wanted it to be with someone special; and it had been, so I got my wish there. Within myself I felt like a completely different person. I wasn't as innocent as I had previously been but I didn't feel dirty for it. I definitely wasn't one of his sluts, we had something special. I had given Jase my vulnerability in return he had transformed me into a woman.

So that's basically how we got here. This was where I got my happy ending.

My train of thought ended when my phone vibrated seeing it was a text from Jase I snatched it up quickly. Just seeing his name on my phone made those butterflies stir in my stomach. Upon reading the text the butterflies ceased to exist, I felt empty. My eyes were frozen to the screen of my phone trying to make sense of the words before me.

'Yeah dude let’s just say she ain't a virgin anymore. I gave it to her good and proper. Mission complete you owe me 200 bucks'