Forgetting Matt

The two weeks that followed would have flown by if it wasn't for Matt's constant texting, he was true to his word when he said he'd carry on until things were right. Texting me daily like a stalker wasn't going to make things okay though. Okay, maybe he wasn't being stalker-ish but he was bugging me. All I wanted was some space and time to work things out in my head and heart.Confused was a bit of an understatement. I was even too baffled to continue my revenge plan.

In my heart I wanted to be with Matt more than anything, he made me feel different than Jase or Thomas did. I felt special when I was with him, like I was the only one in the world that mattered. It was obvious I wasn't the only one that mattered though otherwise he wouldn't have left that slut kiss him! Just thinking of that skank made my blood boil, a sharp pain in the palm of my hand caught my attention. My fists were clenched, my knuckles had turned white and my vibrant pink nails were stabbing into my palms. That was why I didn't want to think about it all. It hurt, emotionally and physically. I'd rather deny my feelings and be confused than be hurting.

Hearing my phone vibrate once again, I had to fight the urge to throw it against the wall. I imagined the sense of satisfaction that would surge through my body knowing that he couldn't contact me then. But it also meant no one else would be able either, so I came to the conclusion it wouldn't be such a smart idea.

'Aimee please just come round. We can talk this out can't we. I miss you.'

A scoff escaped my lips. He missed me? Really? He had to be me kidding me. After all, he wouldn't be 'missing' me if he hadn't let her kiss him. How on earth did he miss me anyway? I'd met him what three or four times, we were hardly best buds.

I just need something to take my mind off him, which meant continuing my revenge mission. I knew the basics, I had to get Jase to fall for me and then crush him. It was just how?

Well guys I know it's short but this is where I want your ideas, I know the main events of what's gonna happen to Jase but I want to see what you wanna do next =) So suggest your idea in the comments below and then private message me your chapter. The best one will appear as the next chapter =)