What The Hell!

I was a little anxious about my return home. My Mom screaming and my Dad shaking his head in disappointment was all that I could vision. This would not be fun. Walking up the path my feet were urging me to turn around and run. My hand rested on the door knob as I prepared myself for facing my parents. The door knob would not budge as I tried with all my might to open it. Strange. 

I whipped my keys out of my bag confusion filling me. How had Thomas managed to escape unnoticed and unscathed? Wow. That boy deserved more credit.  I unlocked the door to an empty house. Peace at least, I really needed some alone time with my thoughts. Racing to my room I was shocked to see my bathroom door shut suddenly.

What the hell? Someone was in my house; well to be more precise in my bathroom. I threw my bag down and hunted for my cell. Dialling 911 I leant down and grabbed the baseball bat I hid under my bed. I crept over to the bathroom adrenaline bubbling inside me.  I was about to press call when the handle on the door went down. I raised the baseball bat up ready to attack. The culprit proceeded to dart out of the bathroom but not before I hit him over the head. He fell to the floor with a thud.

“Owwww Aimes,” my attacker, that turned out to be Thomas, whined.

“What the hell are you still doing here?” I hissed “You nearly gave me a heart attack.”

“And I didn’t expect to get viciously attacked,” Thomas said a smirk forming on his lips.

Wait! Thomas was smirking. Thomas in the small time I had known him, never once smirked.  Oh great I had another smirker on my hands. I helped Thomas up, guilt filling me.

“I was gonna but your parents were here and I didn’t want you getting in trouble. I’m sorry. For everything,” he said his voice growing hoarse.

“I guess I’m sorry too. For being such a cow this morning and for clobbering you over the head. Does it hurt, do you need some ice?” I asked concerned.

There was no way I was gonna do a Jase. I had unwillingly taken Thomas’ virginity but I couldn’t just get rid and move on. I couldn’t be so callous towards him when he was so undeserving of that kind of behaviour.

“Na I’ll be fine. So where does this leave us?” he mumbled whilst taking a seat on my bed.

Where did it leave us? I had no idea. The last thing I wanted was to hurt Thomas when he was never anything but nice to me. He really was a sweet guy. Maybe he’d help me get over all the pain and angst I’d felt the last few weeks. It’s not that I didn’t like him previously he had only been a part of my plan to bring Jase down. Where did it leave us?

“Aimes?” Thomas questioned interrupting my thoughts “You just zoned out there. You okay?”

“Huh? Yeah fine, sorry. Well where do you want it to leave us?” I asked nervous of the answer.

The reason of my nerves was because his answer dictated my fate. For one, if he didn’t want anything from me, if he just wanted a quick fumble then it would be official. I would officially be a slut, no other way of putting it really. In the last month I had been involved with three boys, and had had sex with two of the three. Now I don’t know about you but that screams slut to me. On the other hand, if he wanted a relationship I could go back to being me. I wouldn’t have to worry about Matt or Jase; Jase would get his comeuppance of course but that would have to wait. A relationship would be nice, okay I didn’t have butterflies with Thomas but he was sweet. He was a gentleman, was nice, funny, not bad on the eyes. Yes he could be a bit of a limp lettuce at times but can’t everyone?

“I really like you Aimee. And I mean really like you, I’ve never felt this way about anyone before. I mean just look at you, you’re beautiful, absolutely stunning. Yet here you are with me, last night was really special for me. It was perfect. Will you be my girlfriend?” he asked looking directly into my eyes.

All I could think was awww! I found myself leaning over and gently pressing my lips to his. He responded kissing me back his lips moving in time with mine; it wasn’t a passionate frenzied kiss it was soft and sincere. His eyes sparkled as I pulled away.

“Does that answer your question?” I whispered.

After Thomas had gone I decided to check my Facebook, hoping and praying there wouldn’t be any drunken pictures of me. Much to my relief there weren’t any although I did have a new wall post from Jase.

‘Well? I’m still waiting for an answer baby <3 xx’

It had completely slipped my mind that Jase had ‘asked me out’, not that it mattered anymore. I was with Thomas now and I was gonna try my hardest to make things work. All I wanted was to be a normal teenage girl, surely that wasn’t too much to ask. At that precise moment a request popped up asking me to confirm my relationship with Thomas. Within seconds of me doing so I had a comment.

‘WHAT THE HELL?’ Jase’s comment read.

I thought I’d be feeling some kind of victory, even rejoicing at his reaction. But as I shut my laptop I couldn’t care less. I was Aimee again.

Hey guys! Sorry about the delay! Okay well I need some help, I have no one cast for Thomas as of yet, so any ideas would be fantastic! The song at the side does kinda relate to Aimee and this chapter, but I also just put it up cos I love The Script! Lemme know what you think please :)