Good Morning Sunshine!

"Good morning sunshine!" a far too chirpy voice sang.

My head was literally pounding and I couldn't cope with overly happy people when I felt this way. Peeking over the covers I saw Matt stood at the foot of the bed with a grin plastered on his face. Looking at him made me feel better, he was pretty to look at.

"Mmmm Matt," he grinned.

What the hell was he talking about himself in third person for? Freak. Typical for me to end up with a weirdo! I looked at him puzzled.

"You do know you talk in your sleep. Got quite a saucy mind haven't you?" he teased, poking his tongue out.

My face began to burn, my guess was that it was a deep red. Unaware of what to say next I just lay back down and pulled the cover back over me so that it engulfed me. I did remember having a dream last night and it was extremely steamy or 'saucy' as he put it. I would just stay there until he went away. After five minutes, it became apparent that he was not going to go away so I moodily pulled the quilt of myself.

"Go on, then have your laugh and joke," I huffed.

Matt must have sniggered for about two minutes when I decided that I'd had enough, he was gonna pay for embarrassing me! I grabbed the pillow next to me and flung at his head. A thump sound filled the room as it him right in the face, just as I'd planned. Result! Matt's face was wide with shock but not for too long.

After a second he jumped onto the bed and stole my pillow. Not only did he steal my pillow but he also beat me with it. How cruel is that? Not knowing to give up I began to tickle his stomach, he was soon laughing like a girl, begging me to stop.

"I will stop on one condition. You have to admit that I win," I stated, trying to sound stern.

"Never," he yelled between giggles.

"Well I'll continue then. Mwahahaha!" I shouted.

I continued to torture Matt, who would have thought a boy could be so ticklish? Not me for sure. His laughs were taking over control of his body as he squirmed trying to escape my clutch, and failing.

"F-fine," he relented trying to get his breath back. " I win," he smirked before escaping me and running out of the bedroom.

Oh great, now he was probably somewhere in the flat waiting to jump out and attack me. Cautiously I climbed off the bed trying to be as quiet as I could be. I grabbed the pillow that now lay on the floor, it was my weapon of choice. Well the only 'weapon' I could see.

I crept out of the bedroom and through the hall trying to hold my breath, I didn't want to inform the enemy of my whereabouts. My mind raced as I wondered where Matt was hiding, he could jump out at me at any second. I wasn't very good with surprises, I'd probably scream the roof off. Which he would find hilarious, so I'd beat him up, itt was a vicious circle really. Walking past the living room door I had to do a double take. Matt was sat on his black, leather sofa lost in thought.

"Matt are you okay?" concern washing through my voice.

"Yeah fine, thanks. I was just thinking that jumping out and scaring you probably wouldn't be the best idea. The neighbours might think I was a murderer cos no doubt you'd scream," he smirked.

Damn! It was as if he had read my thoughts. I sat down in an arm chair and looked at him thinking 'Disney films are great.', squinting my eyes to see if my thought reached him.

"Aimee what are you doing?" he sniggered, looking at me as if I was alien.

"Ermmm. Nothing," I said cooly whilst trying to compose myself. Okay maybe he can't read my mind. I just wanted to check.

"Do you know what else I was thinking?" he asked.

I shook my head, waiting for his philosophical finding (yeah right).

"I don't have your number, y'know?" he cheekily grinned.

Scanning the room,I located my bag hidden at the side of the sofa. I pulled my phone out and handed it to him.

"You get that and I'm gonna go and get ready. Do you have anything that'll fit me?" I questioned.

"Grab what you want," he smiled before turning his attention back to my cell, struggling to work I guessed.

In the bedroom I managed to discover some small sweats and chose a black top, they were huge on me but I didn't care. As I pulled them on I began to think back to last night. Knowing that Matt didn't hate me made me feel happy again, the fact that he cared too well I was ecstatic! It was too soon for love, I knew that after my previous attempt at love with Jase, but I knew we'd make each other happy. My thoughts were cut short by the sound of the doorbell. Being the nosey person that I am it was instinct for me peek out of the bedroom and down the hall.

Stood, well draped, against the door frame was a tall blonde woman. I'm not one to judge but she looked like a slut. Her dress was red in colour and very short indeed, it just about covered her butt. For one thing she had far too much make up on as well, it looked like she was caked in the stuff. Her lipstick was bright red, the kind you get in a make up kit when you're a kid; and her grey eyes were surrounded by thick spider lashes. Seriously who taught this woman to put on make up? Jealousy consumed me as I began to question who this woman was and what she wanted with my Matt. My Matt? Oops.

My jealousy soon turned to outrage when that bitch planted her lips on Matt's. I grabbed my bag and ran the hell out of there not even turning back when he called my name. How dare he? This must have been his plan, he wanted revenge on me for using him so he planned this. In my mind I couldn't blame him, but my heart said otherwise. My heart had longed for him, but broke at the thought of him doing this to me. Just as I thought things were good between us, my life gets turned upside down once again. He had the cheek to make out I was bad with boys, yet he had two girls, maybe more on the go. Ex player my ass! This was what stung the most that some guy had told me lies and I'd lapped them up, being the trusting person I am. Well no more, was I going to put up with it. I decided then and there that Matt was no longer a part of my life. He made me feel so special and wanted but he also turned me into this angry person that I did not know, I didn't need someone in my life like that.

My cell vibrated alerting me to a text. It was from an unknown number.

'Aimee, it's not what it looks like I swear. Please don't leave me again, let me explain. </3'

A single tear rolled down my cheek as I deleted the message and snapped my phone shut. I did not want to hear anymore explanations from him, in fact I didn't want to hear anything from him.

 I'm sorry guys I love Matt too, but this is the way it's gotta be for the ending! Now are you team Matt, team Jase or Team Thomas?