Thomas' POV

She'd just left. Gone. No one knew where she had disappeared to. Not even Becky.

Aimee just hadn't seemed herself tonight. I was aware that I'd never seen her on a night out before but she just seemed different. It had only been two days since I had met her but already I could tell that she was something special.

I remember she had just been sat there on a tree stump in her own little world, the sun illuminating her features. The surrounding area couldn't compare to the beauty that Aimee possessed. The ball in the lake thing wasn't an accident I just wanted to speak to her. I'm not really all that great with girls, I'm the shy, quiet kind of guy. When I saw her I just knew I had to know her name. Hence the ball in the lake. It worked though, although I didn't quite manage to find her name out.

Admittedly, she was rather forward but I got a date with her, that was all that mattered. It was slightly peculiar that she chose my parent's restaurant, of all places, I wasn't too concerned though. Maybe I'd be more comfortable there, rather than sat in silence like a dork.

As corny as it sounds, I was spellbound that night she came out in the blue dress. The dress made her eyes shimmer, she looked like an angel. I was smitten.

Over dinner Aimee didn't talk alot, and she kept laughing at random things. I assumed she was actually nervous too, she did seem like the innocent kind of girl. My world was brought to my knees when she said she felt unwell. My stomach was sick with nerves wondering if she was just trying to get out of the date. I had screwed up, I was never going to get a girl like that again.

To my surprise, she turned up out of the blue, the next day, at the restaurant. Relieve washed over me when she asked if I wanted to go to Rumourz with her, I hadn't screwed up. She did like me.

Something was clearly on her mind that night and I wanted to find out what. I just wanted to make things right for her. It killed me to see her not herself. Her dancing was one thing that I couldn't complain about. I'm still a virgin but I wanted to ravish (people still say ravish don't they?) her and make her scream my name. The drink had turned me into a horny little thing; like Jase was, well all of the time. Multiple times through the night I really could have punched his lights out, the way he looked at Aimee knocked me sick. To him Aimee was a piece of meat, another little toy for him. Not to me. I wanted to treat her like the princess she was.

When she just left fear gripped my body as I began to worry about her. If anything happened to her it was on Jase's toes he'd probably frightened her off with his glares. Cold air hit me as I raced out into the street to find her. I examined each and every face in that crowd trying to spot her, with no luck. Twenty minutes must have passed before Becky pulled me back into the club.

Becky's lips crashed onto mine as she began to kiss me, her lip balm tasted sweet and sticky. I pulled away unable to get the image of a hurt Aimee out of my mind.

"Becky whats's Aimee's number. I need to talk to her," I asked not daring to look her in the eyes.

A phone was shoved into my hand and I heard a sigh and the sound of Becky's heels as she marched away. Not knowing how to react I decided to ring Aimee to see if she was okay.

"Hello," a quiet voice mumbled

"Aimee, it's Thomas where the hell are you? Becky gave me your number. Are you alright? You just disappeared, we had no idea where you'd gone," my voice full of worry and guilt.

"Thomas. Yeah I'm fine sorry just gone to see someone. And kinda had an accident and bust my lip but I'll be fine honestly. I'll speak to you tomorrow, yeah?" she stated calmly.

"Okay Aimes. Speak to you tomorrow. Love you," I said before hanging up.

I didn't know why I had said that. Possible guilt? I didn't want Aimee to think I had been using her or playing her. That was far from what I wanted. All I wanted was to make her happy, that wsn't such a bad thing was it?