The Return To School

Groggily I opened my eyes and stared at the alarm clock next to me. 14:36. Shit! I was supposed to be at school. This would only make matters worse. I could just hear it now poor Aimee fucked for a bet and is too heartbroken to go to school. Great! As I dragged myself from bed I ached all over as I stumbled to the door. My door knob began to turn as I reached it.

"Great you're awake now get into bed. You've got a fever so you won't be in school for the next few days. I've brought you some soup," my Mom grinned.

Reluctantly I climbed back into bed, I felt too weak to argue so I just did as I was told. My Mom handed me the soup and I could only manage a weak smile. I wolfed the soup down, I was ravenous the last thing I'd had was the cereal at Matt's the day before. Matt. He probably hated me for walking out on him, for using him. He'll be fine we'd only just met I tried to convince myself. However hard I tried I couldn't convince myself, I had seen the hurt in those chocolatey eyes. Feeling my eyelids get droopy I tried to resist because I had done far too much sleeping lately. I couldn't resist any more and I felt my eyes close completely as I drifted off.

"Jase" I moaned as electricity flowed through my body. I became breathless and heard more moans come from my mouth. He grunted which I knew meant he'd finished. Suddenly Jase was no longer on top of me. I turned to find Jase who was holding 200 bucks in his hands with a greedy grin on his face.

"Nice one babe. Not a bad fuck either...for a virgin."

His words stung and my eyes began to fill with tears.

"Oh don't cry babe. Let me guess you'd got rid of my player ways. You thought I loved you and wanted to be with you. Don't kid yourself you're not that special." He laughed.

This wasn't the warm laugh I'd heard many times before it was a dry, evil sounding laugh and it scared me. I looked at his face half expecting him to realise what he'd said and be all apologetic. Instead he had a cold look in those eyes that I'd only ever seen warm and inviting.

"You slut!" A voice screamed.

Startled I turned to face Matt. His brows were furrowed and his eyes screamed rage.

"You slut." he spat much more controlled this time.

I awoke suddenly finding myself drenched along with my bed sheets. Sweat poured down my head as I sat up trying to take in the fact I had only been dreaming. The red letters of my alarm read 04:17. I decided to get a shower. I was going to school, I just couldn't bare to stay in bed all day and sleep yet again. Running to my ensuite, yes I have an ensuite, I turned the shower on full blast and began to strip off my sweat soaked pyjamas. Stepping under the shower I let the water wash over me cleansing me. I began to scrub myself with soap frantically scrubbing until I felt burning. Gazing down at my stomach I noticed the skin was raw pink. I just knew I had to be cleansed I had been used and used someone sexually within the space of five days. I felt dirty.

Eventually I turned the shower off and hopped out. Grabbing a towel and wrapping it round me I looked into the mirror. There was no way to put it other than I looked rough. My eyes had huge bags under them making it look like I hdn't slept for days when in fact it was the opposite. Brushing my teeth I began to get butterflies when I thought about going to school. How sad. I'd just felt so outta touch plus I decided I needed to show Jase the new me.

I grabbed the mirror and ran to my room ready to put my make up on. I just hoped I'd be able to do the make up how Becky had done it, because, well, clown isn't a good look. I applied foundation and blusher before getting to work on my eyes. I applied the eyeliner to my eyelids remembering to do the flicks just as Becky had. Perfect. Finally I added mascara to frame my eyes. I decided to add the lipgloss after I'd eaten. Looking at the clock I realised it was now 5:46, that had taken much longer than I thought it would. I decided to straighten my hair to show off the layers I'd had put in.

All that was left now were the clothes. I must have emptied my entire wardrobe with nothing to wear. The outfit had to say 'look at me but not I'm not a slut.' Spotting a black top I pulled it on. It was sleeveless, the part above my boobs was lace showing some flesh as did the hole cut of the back. It flowed down half way between my ass and my knees. Deciding to brighten it up I grabbed a purple belt and fastened it just under my boobs. I chose some black tights and purple pumps to finish the outfit. Not being one to blow my own trumpet but I did look good.

Jase was going to be gobsmacked. Thinking about my little depression in the shower I figured that he was part of the reason I felt dirty so it was only right he got his payback. Smirking I instantly began to feel my mood lift. Now I just had to figure out how to get my Mom to allow me to go to school.

                                                                       *******************

"But Mommmm!" I begged.

"No. I'm sorry hon but no means no and that's final."

"But I've already missed out on so much work and Becky text me before. There's a really important exam today, that could affect me getting into college." More lies.

My Mom raised an eyebrow as I knew she would.

"Okay but if you feel ill at all ring me and  I'll pick you up. Promise?"

"Promise. Thanks Mom."

I gave her a kiss on her cheek and skipped out of the door. Whilst waiting for my ride I still couldn't get over the fact I was excited about going to school. Becky pulled up, leant over opened the door and called "How much love?"

I gasped in pretend horror.

"For you I'll do it five bucks my baby daddy got sent down and I need to send him drugs."

Ignoring my comment she gleefully claimed "You do know today is the last day of school this week. All that rain managed to flood so we've been using the classrooms in the first and second corridor only. They need time to sort the rest out so no more school until next Monday. Woo!!"

We were only on Tuesday.

"And Harvey has us invited to some party at his brothers, he's just moved into a new apartment or summat. It's tonight," she squealed.

We pulled up to the school sooner than I had expected and I hopped out the car eagerly. Just wait until Jase sees me. Walking up to school I noticed quite a few people were turning to look at me; I wasn't sure whether it was the new look or the Jase business. I didn't care though I just kept walking. Strolling into the hall I wandered over to my locker. I hadn't even finished unlocking it when I heard a voice I recognised. Jase.

"Hey baby." he drawled.

"Let's get one thing straight I'm not your baby. Just because you fucked me doesn't mean you have the right to talk to me. Maybe if you gave a good fuck you would be able to talk to me but you didn't. So guess not," I continued to get my things out of my locker not even looking into his eyes.

"Yeah right I heard you moaning," he growled.

"Have you never heard of faking it?" I fake smiled.

His face dropped as soon as I said this and I couldn't help but smile. Slamming my locker shut I walked away; admittedly swaying my hips more than usual, earning me a wolf whistle or two. Eventually I reached my English class, walking inside I threw myself down next to Becky. Instead of listening to Mr Green babble on about Romeo and Juliet we were too busy gushing about the party that night. In that lesson we both managed to plan what we were wearing, how we were getting there and what time we were arriving. It was gonna be a good night if I managed to get my Mom to agree to me going.