Chapitre 7

Daniel'sPOV

-What took you so long? I growl at Paul who sits down on my bed

-I met... an unexpected guest.. He answers looking ahead, lost in his thoughts. I'm sure he thinks about her. Why does it bother you ..?

-Silver. I say bitterly, though didn't mean to. Paul gives me a blanc expression. You're talking about the blonde girl? He nodds. Her name is Silver. I say and think about her again. Such a beauty.

-She's really pretty. He says and it feels like he just punched me in the guts. It's odd though, white hair, black eyes.. I was taken aback at first. Paul smiles remebering her. An other punch.. But it turns out really.. ravishing. He emphasizes the last word.

-Anyway, she's my sister's best friend so it's a «no no»! That's what I say but I feel a pain in my chest at that thought. My best friend looks at me with wide open eyes.

-I wasn't thinking about it, dude! Discomfort and guilt written all over over his face. It's just that...  Sorry. He clears his throat. Already forgot what she looks like! He winks at me.

Well lucky you, because it doesn't seem I could forget anytime soon.. Those black eyes..

Stop recalling me it, stupid dog! I should avoid her, or it will complicate things. I really need to find my mate before I do something stupid. Sigh!

We are supposed to meet our mate after the first shift which is at 14. My wolf, though, not being a regular one but a lycan turned out to be a freaking strong mutt. Strong enough to make me shift at the age of 7 in my father's arms. I had a tought time taming him, but I did.

Yeah, YOU taming ME... of course.. 

It's my stroy, therefore I tell the truth and would ask you to keep your sarcasm to yourself.        

So here I am the most feared lycanthrope ever, and not even an alpha yet. Not until I graduate perfectly from what my father told me.  And with all those proiminent qualities I'm still mateless for 11 years already! Well ok, more like 4 because I was small when I shifted and didn't really care about girls at all..

This is still frustrating!  

Hell it is! 

Both your powers (you and your mate's) are supposed to balance each other so you'll be all peace and love with each other and with yourself in the first place. 

Maybe you'll learn to respect me a bit more by the way, I say to my wolf. 

But after all this time looking for her it started to piss me off! 

And you became a horny dog! If even I say so...

You are gonna take that back right now, Ethan!

Euhh.. nope!

Agggrrr why me?

The day after the "kitchen" incident I went out with Lisa again. I couldn't sleep for the past two days so I needed a change of the air. Here she is waiting for me with some friend in front of the bar/restaurent we're going to. Lisa's all dolled up and I have to admit that she is sexy.      
So what's my damn problem? Why do I not  want to spend the evening with a C-cup brunette?

My wolf whimpered in my head. He is playing the prude but I know better. He is tired to wait for our mate too.. if ever I have one to begin with.

-Hey, Dan! Here he is. She says to her friend. Let me introduce you Dan, it's Anna my best friend. Anna, this is my boyfriend, Dan. We shake hands. I'm  always polite with everyone being an alpha, even though I already forgot the girl's name... Didn't pay much attention. Well concentrate if you want to get some tonight! Sigh! I swear I have to do everything..  Anna, it was Anna! Ah yeah..