Chapitre 31

Riely's POV:

Where did she go ? Damn it, why? Maybe I'm way too restless? I want her now and I want it all... I guess I scared her away.
Damn you, Beautiful! You're driving me crazy!

Oh nice, the bell! We have class together. I'll surely see her there.

I run to my class and take my seat, my eyes glued to the door. I see that ... ugrh Gemma girl giving me dirty stares but I ignore her. I have more important things to think about right now, like Silver.
I have to apologize for... touching her? But I'm not sorry about that. It felt real nice..
For scaring her? Well yeah I didn't mean that one. Sigh.

Everybody sat down and we started class, but Silver was nowhere to be seen.
Where is she?
I can't help but feel uneasy. Somehow I'm just sure that she's not alright, she crying and is scared I have to find her..

After class I dash out and look everywhere I could think about until someone grabbed my forearme making me turn around. Hope raised inside of me but then fell right away when I saw Gemma. I didn't bother to talk to her, just glare.
All I can say will be used against me with this girl.
-You're looking for you honey? She asks mocking the last word.

-You've seen her? I ask ignore her tease. Where is she? Is she ok?

-Wow calm down buddy. Do you really think I'll tell it to you after what you've done to me? I groan in annoyance, it's really not the right moment for her crap again.

-What do you want? She darts her eyes at me immediatly at those words. A lazy creepy smile makes it's way on her cinycal but pretty face. She looks like she's possessed by some demon.

-I want a service. I'm not telling you what it is right now.. She makes a little pause. But when I ask you I want to be sure you'll do whatever it is. She looks at me dearing me to say no. I'm not in the position to argue, even though I want to snap at her really bad.

-Ok! You can be sure about it. Now tell me where she is.

-In the chimical lab. Don't forget our dial. She adds with a smerk and goes away. Freak.

I rush in the direction of the lab but am caught by cauch who saw me sneaking around and led me to the practice field.
Fuck it, I swear the whole world is against me!
I do all the pushups and runs twice faster then ever. Cauch looks astonished, as much as I am. He comes over me loking worried.

-You ok, Pierce? I nod at him harshly, in panic because I can't stop thinking about Silver and of course because I'm dead tired. You sure? Doesn't look like it.. Humm. You've done enough for today. Go. As he says that my eyes widen in surprise and I thank him at least five times before dashing out to get to Silver. I was in so much rush that I showered with cold water and didn't even get it until I was done.

It's almost 5 o'clock when I near the lab. I guess she already left but I still go there. Something's pulling me there so I just follow this feeling.
And I did well.

As I open the door I see her, standing right in front of me. A vision of lovlyness.
My heart is finally at peace and I feel myself relax at her presence. But the worry quickly comes back when I see redness around her gorgeous black eyes and on the tip of her little nose. My throat goes dry and my brains stay still not daring to think about what happened to her.
I get closer only for her to take a step back. I feel a painful clench in my chest but I have to explain myself first. There is no way I'm leaving without knowing what happened to her.

-Did you cry? I ask but it's a mere whisper. I feel horribly bad about what I was going to ask next, yet I need to know. Is it because of me?
She looks at me for a while and then turns down to the ground.
So it is! I'm an awful person. Lord, kill me.
I swallow hardly before continuing.

-Beautiful, I didn't mean to scare you away, I would never pressure you into anything. You know that, don't y.. She cuts me before I could finish.

-If anything I'm the one who should apologize.. She says softly. My heart clenches even more now seeing her in such state.
I'm such a jerk. I made her feel guilty for no reason.

-No, Beautiful I take a step so I can take her hand but she steps back and it's like a punch in the guts by John Cena.. Hurts like a bitch.

-You don't understand. She sighs.

-Then explain it to me. I want to understand. I plead her. Don't give up on me like that.. I take one more step and this time she doesn't step back. I feel a bit rassured but still uneasy.
Don't mess up, please just don't mess up.. Or I'll kill you?.. me? Ugr it's hard to threaten myself!

-You'll hate me if I do.. She says keeping her eyes on the floor. I chuckle nerveosly at her statement.

-Oh my God, Beautiful. I shake my head in disbelieve. If she only knew how much I already love her... I really doubt there is anything you can do to make me hate you. I mean it. I assure her stroking her hair gently.
Don't scare her away, be careful with your stupid hands!
My inner voice whisper-yells at me as if afraid to scare her. I really mean it, she can't possibly make me hate her, there is no way. Even if she decides to kill me I would gladly accept it as long as it makes her happy..
Wait, did you just say that? Damn psycho!

-You .. I .. I feel like she still hesitates on telling me whatever it is that bothers her and it bothers me too. I don't want her to be troubled. What can I do to ease her? I try to wrap my hands around her and take her in a hug, but she jerks away from me.

-Don't come near me! She exclaimes hiding behind the lab table. Fuck, her words hurt so much.
She can go and rip my heart out with the same sucsess.
I feel my throat tightening as if I was about to cry. But I stay still, I can't be weak, not in front of her. She has to see that I can take anything for her.
He finally becomes a man!
Shut up, concsious... Chose some other moment to make fun of me!

I look straight into her eyes and notice a little change in her features.. but I can't quiet point it out.. Her dark eyes held something.. I can't say what but it's mesmerisingly stunning and .. frightenning. Like a predator. I swallow and struggle back a little from her and she looks sad and hurt for a second before covering it. I proceed what I just did I lift my heands up like gesturing for her not to go away.

-Wait, I didn't mean to step back.. I don't know what got into.. But she turns back and reaches the door, I run after her but stop when I see that she can't open it.

-What? She whispers in confusion. Why is it locked? She pulls once again but still nothing.

-I don't know I didn't close it.. I walk over her to see it myself but when she hears my steps she jerks away to the other side of the room. It pains me to see that my love is afraid of me..
Why is she afraid of me? I would never hurt her.. How can she think that?
But it's not the moment to be offended. I need to get us out of here. I turn to look at her and she looks scared to death. Her eyes are wide open, she's pale and she shivers. I only see her from the side but I can guess that her eyes are watering.

-I'm sorry! She breathes still not looking at me. I'm so so sorry Riley! Please forgive me for being like this. I don't understand what she means, but I don't like the way she wrapped her body with her hands as if dying from cold.

-Silver you alright? Are you cold? I can lend you my jacket if you..

-Please, don't come near me! She raises her voice sitting down and hiding her gorgeous face in her arms. Please, I don't want you to hate me. She says with a muffled voice. My hurt eases a bit with those words. She doesn't want me to hate her, that means she cares about me. I come near and sit down next to her putting both my hands on her slim shoulders. She was horribly cold. I got worryed about that.
Damn it's not that cold here though. Is she sick?
I take my jacket off and put it on her back. She doesn't protest so we stay like that for a while: me leaning on the wall cupping her shoulders with my hands trying to warm her up. I put her head on my shoulder and stroke her hair gently as she keeps her face hidden in her arms.
Turns out none of us had our phones on, so after spending awhile screaming, even though Silver told me there is no one left in the school, I gave up.
I guess we'll have to spend the night here together.. Not that I'm complaining!